“Do not waste your money” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Carla Spa

Carla Spa
Ranked #11 of 60 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide : - Normal Massage doing by professional masseuse girl or boy - Nail Treatment such as pedicure, manicure, nail art, extension, nail polish, etc - Beauty treatment, facial by Viva and biokos, make up complete, make up for bride and groom - Hair Treatment, hair cut, colouring, hair extension, hair styling, blow dry, etc - Waxing, under arms, full bikini, up lip, full leg, etc - We can serve you in your room (Home Sevice) Carla Spa located in Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua Beautiful and clean place, full Ac Open 09.00 Am - 11.00 Pm Every day Please come and enjoy Regard Carla Spa
Sydney, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Do not waste your money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013

I took 2 of my girlfriends here for a 1 hour full body massage as I had read some ok reviews on the place and they had not been to Bali before and were looking forward to some pampering. It was by far the worst massage I have ever had and my friends agreed. The girls doing the massage where not at all interested in what they were doing and just copying each other. The salon was noisy with all the other staff laughing and yelling at each other. I felt more stressed out after the massage than before..

Visited August 2013
6 Thank tamara48

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Not quite right”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

I went to the Carla Spa in seminyak today with my partner. I got hair extensions which look fine and are good quality. Nothing wrong with this part of our service. My boyfriend wanted a hair cut and a shave. They started with the shave and have ripped his face to pieces. The young lady clearly had no idea what she was doing. They didnt charge us for the shave obviously, but they didnt apologise for it either. This has soured our last day of a fantastic trip to bali :-(

5 Thank Amy S
Victoria, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great massage in a buzzing environment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

On numerous occasions I had excellent professional massages by the same therapist. The unfortunate part is the constant noise in the spa whether it is the blow dryer going on forever or the very loud clientele that is use to open air beach massage in the view of passerby. There is little to no privacy. You could be laying on the table and suddenly a customer and another therapist walk in and then you are now sharing the room divided by a curtain that she will pull once in. At this point you are practically the victim of this new customer's pain and stories!
I Also had a manicure on a different day but was not overly impressed with the treatment

3 Thank Permanentvacations
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Very Bad Quality of Nail Polish”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

We stumbled upon the one at Seminyak near to Ku De Ta. The staffs were very friendly. I requested for a mani/pedi package which comes with foot massage. It was such a good bargain. However, the quality of the nail polish (home brand - Carla) was so bad! Took less than a day and started to chip. I had to remove them in day 5. The colours some how stained my nails badly. Of course by paying a bit more you can opt for OPI. But I wasn't sure if those are genuine OPI polishes so was reluctant to pay the extra. Kinda regretted I did not.
The massage rooms are not totally giving good privacy. I could see a "blurry" naked body against the frosted glass. Suggest pay a bit more if you want to treat yourself with good massage experience, unless your priority is Good Bargain that is offered by Carla Spa.

5 Thank Coast2
Perth, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Lovely”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Visited Carla Spa in Seminyak several times with family in the past week. Usually I go to spa facilities at Febris but for price and friendliness you cannot go past Carla Spa. All the girls were friendly and Eka did a wonderful job with manicure/pedicure. Cindy was great for massage. For 60 000 rp per hour of massage this is a bargain! Would definitely recommend this for people looking for a cheaper alternative to the hotels spa facilities.

3 Thank Miss M