“Sad”

Ranked #102 of 134 Sanur B&B and Inns
Adelaide, Australia
“Sad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

This hotel could be so much more than it is. It is situated close to shops, eateries and the beach and if it was maintained it could be a good low budget option for travellers. Unfortunately the owner is not spending any money on maintaining this hotel and it has deteriorated beyond redemption.
It is sad considering the staff aim to do what they can for you with whatever resources are available to them.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Whyalla, Australia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed there for 3 nights good air con NO hot water,fridges on last legs as with the whole place.

The staff where great help full

They need to rebuild the whole place.
Paid 250,000 per night and no breakfast included, not worth the money.

Stayed November 2013, travelled solo

Travellers are raving about these Sanur hotels

Montreal, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

One of the worst place in our 1 year trip in south east asia. Terrible price for what you get. The room was terribly humid, with a terrible smell... We slept in our sleeping bag and we had to wash it after only one night because it was so smelly...

The room itself was dirty, the bathroom was discusting.... The place have potential and was probably nice 15 years ago... But now...

The pictures you can see on booking.com or other sites are not the reality...

Make you a favor, go somewhere else.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

I paid 35.00 au dollars and after haggling with the manager I got it down to 30.00 au. I wasn't happy with my room. Very dirty, no water to have a shower stains on quilt covers and sheets. The pool had a black stain around it. I asked to be moved into another room with a bath on several occasions but the management ignored my request. After asking several others as to how much they were paying they told me they were paying $20.00 per night. Not only was I ripped off but I wasn't able to sleep as children were in the pool as early as 6.00am in the morning. I only stayed for one week instead of 2. Couldn't wait to get out of there. The only good thing was that the beach was nearby. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: Would recommend this place to anyone. Next to the local school which is very noisy during the day
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Labuan Bajo, Indonesia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013

Arrived at this place since I asked the taxidriver to take me to another named homestay. Saw the sign saying something different and asked the driver if this was the right place, he agreed and I asked again the staff in the reception who also confirmed. I was confused but tired after just a few hours sleep the previous night so agreed to their cheap room at 200.000 IDR/night without breakfast. Only stayed for one night since my flight out was the next day, but if I would have stayed longer I would have moved the next day.
The bedsheets had dirty stains on them, the blanket I threw out of the bed coz it was discusting, put the pillow under the cleanest of the sheets in the bed, but it felt really dirty, found hairs on the sheets so had they actually been changed.
The swimming pool looked like it hadn't been cleaned for a good time and I would not go in it.
The staff were friendly during my stay, but they dissapointed me from the beginning by lying to me that they were a diffrent hotel. Its close to the beach but surely there's nicer places to stay....

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo