“Baliberty recommended!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Baliberty Day Trips
Ranked #3 of 127 Tours in Sanur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Since 2010, Baliberty offers private diving guides and PADI instructors. We organize VIP service for guests travelling around Bali.Intro dives, PADI Open Water, PADI Advanced, can be conducted either in english, either in french.Diving daytrips all inclusive from Sanur to Nusa Penida (graceful Manta Rays, amazing Mola-Mola...), Candidasa, Amed or Tulamben (stunning Liberty Shipwreck!).Dive safari on request with combination of confortable accomodations and awesome dives.
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Baliberty recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

Signed up for a solo PADI open waters dive course with Renaud and I must say he is really excellent! A very meticulous instructor, he emphasizes on all the details and is firm when necessary so that people who undergo the course with him develop only the good habits. He made the dives a fantastic experience for me even though it was my very first time diving.

Renaud knows the dive sites and the marine life at his fingertips. The debriefs after every dive made each dive more meaningful as he identifies the marine life we saw and advises on areas of improvement so that the next dive can be better. I find this very helpful and encouraging.

Would definitely recommend Baliberty to my friends.
Thanks Renaud and Alice!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank theaspiringtraveler

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Hong Kong, China
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent incredibly professional, organised and personalised dive trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Renaud was brilliant - he sent the most thorough response to an email inquiry, punctual and very thorough in his safety briefing. One friend of mine was a fun diver and he was incredibly responsible at arranging for a separate instructor. He was very knowledgeable about Tulamben, the local wreck site we went to, helpful with his camera and it was an altogether pleasurable dive with him. He prioritised safety and less experienced divers can definitely trust him with their diving experience. Even amongst the good dive shops in Southeast Asia, I would say that his thoroughness and organisation is exceptionally good, cannot recommend him more. Tulamben itself was an excellent wreck dive especially for beginners as full penetration is no longer safe but the visbility is excellent when we were down and we were very fortunate to not be surrounded by hordes of divers!

Visited May 2014
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Spectacular Spectacular!! Scuba Diving as is should be!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Bali is one if those places that people love or hate. Having found an airfare we couldn't say no too, the hubster and I decided to visit this island on our way back from a friends wedding in Australia. After all, it was included in our airfare and we adored the idea of getting back into the water after a long absence. After a local refresher dive to review the basics, we headed to Indonesia to meet our companion for the next 3 days, Reno.
Reno, the charming Frenchman, runs, along with his wife, a two man operation leading personalized dives throughout Bali, they also organize accommodations and whatever else you might need.

When we originally decided to head to Bali we looked at PADI website recommendations, tripadvisor as well as asked friends and family for their recommendations; always coming to the top was BALIBERTY. We knew it was a bit pricier that other operators doing a similar thing, but the groups were larger, the accommodations not as special and the promise of one on one attention not granted. That is not so with Reno and his company, let me tell you now, they are worth EVERY PENNY AND MORE!!! Our experience had been phenomenal, truly a once in a lifetime experience and they have delivered on every promise. Charismatic Reno is someone who will make your holiday diving experience as spectacular as ours, I promise. Two wreck dives, a wall dive, night dives, and tomorrow we head off to see the manta rays. This company I cannot recommend highly enough, seriously, worth every dollar. Do yourself a favor, book them.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank NathanandEJ
Brussels, Belgium
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience with Alice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

Thanks to Alice, we have succeed our Advanced Open Water! She is very careful and you can rely on her to train you becoming a real and responsible diver.
She has a perfect knowledge of the Tulamben site / Liberty wreck and will be dedicated full time to make your experience the best as possible.
At the end of your dive, maybe she will share her air reserve with you… and you will enjoy 15 min extra dive in great company :-)

Visited March 2014
Israel
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wonderful first experience with Diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

We booked an introduction to diving session. Renaud was on time picking us up from Jimbaran, driving us to Tulamben for the dive. He was very friendly and knowledgable. he has provided a very good introduction session (Theory + Pool exercise). he puts a lot of emphasis on security. I appreciated that he is not supporting the experience of having instructors hold new dive practitioners in the dive site, he teaches first steps well and allows you to dive at your own pace - holding you only if needed. The dive site is amazing, including diving at the ship wreck. It was my first dive and I loved it. Thanks to Renaud I will continue to dive in other opportunities I get. I am totally relaxed and confident and it was easier than I expected it to be - Thanks to a good teacher. Lunch was very good. the coffee packs and postcards little pampering gestures as well. I highly recommend Baliberty to other travellers in Bali.

Visited March 2014