“The best massage yet I have ever had”
Review of Jamu Wellness

Jamu Wellness
Ranked #7 of 68 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: JAMU perfectly preserves Indonesian beauty reflected in treatments inspired by nature.Jamu is the Indonesian term for natural, integrated healing. These herbal tonics and healing treatments have evolved over the generations to promote overall wellness. Jamu wellness continues using these ancient secrets to replenish the body and spirit. JAMU Wellness offers an extensive menu including traditional and contemporary body treatments, massages, facials, body waxing and a unique Indonesian rituals to attain relaxation and rejuvenation. At JAMU we prepare all of our own oils and lotions following age-old recipes. Local plants, tropical flowers, fresh roots and sea-salt crystals are blended by hand to create a range of fragrant and gentle body products.Our products are made of natural plant and botanical base ingredients. All our products are 100% vegan, containing no animal by-products and also never tested on animals. They are free from formaldehyde, petroleum by-products, alcohol, PEG and synthetic chemicals
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The one hour full Balinese body massage at Jamu Traditinal Spa was the best massage yet that I have ever had. The decor of the spa itself was relaxing and very clean the cleansing and warming tea before and after the treatment were a nice touch. Lisa my masseuse was excellent. I am returning today for a second treatment.

PureBali, Owner at Jamu Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so happy you enjoyed the spa services. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

The ladies at the spa were wonderful. I had a one hour full body massage, one hour scrub and float in the bath afterwards. I would definitely come back again to Jamur in Sanur and recommend the Tamarind tea and ginger sweets to follow a relaxing spa. I bought a few of the oils after my treatment too.

PureBali, Owner at Jamu Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed Jamu Traditional Spa in Sanur. It is a great pleasure having you visit us. We look forward to meeting you again. Hope you are enjoying your beautiful products. Terima kasih.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

I enjoyed Balinese massage. I bought 10 massages every day. And also I like scrub therapy. If you have time in Bali you should definitely go to JAMU SPA!!!!

jamuspa, Manager at Jamu Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2015

Dear Valued Customer,
We are pleased to inform you that Jamu Traditional Spa & The Wellness Clinic, Sanur has now changed its name to Jamu Wellness. To ensure that we continue to offer services to our customers, we are relocating our existing branch to our new premises at Jalan Danau Tamblingan 140, Gang Taman Sari, which is next to Sanur Sayang House from January 19th, 2015. Our business numbers have been changed to the following: +62 811 389 9930 or email: jamuwellness@gmail.com. We look forward to continued service to you and we hope you will enjoy the benefits of our Jamu Wellness at our new location

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Beautiful treatments- very relaxing, girls were fantastic and attention to detail was superb. Loved the extra little touch of the welcome tonic. Was so good I had to go back before we left!

Reviewed 17 April 2013

I recently went to Jamu spa with 9 other girls for my hen's day. The team at Jamu tried their hardest to ensure they could attend to everyone's needs with various treatments, manicures and massages. All the girl's enjoyed their spa experience, though I do feel we may have stretched the limits of the spa with our numbers. We also didn't see much of the other girls. So I, personally, might have planned it better. Overall, however, the feedback from the group was positive. Attention to detail spot on. Cleaniness excellent. And the quality of the treatments, especially the hair cream bath and the scrub/massage treatments were excellent. All I could suggest is that maybe there could be more choice when it comes to nail polish colours. I would certainly go back again - loved the food and welcome drinks we had as well. Thank you to everyone at Jamu for making it a special experience, organising transfers and putting up with such a large group of women!

Dear Valued Customer,
We are pleased to inform you that Jamu Traditional Spa & The Wellness Clinic, Sanur has now changed its name to Jamu Wellness. To ensure that we continue to offer services to our customers, we are relocating our existing branch to our new premises at Jalan Danau Tamblingan 140, Gang Taman Sari, which is next to Sanur Sayang House from January 19th, 2015. Our business numbers have been changed to the following: +62 811 389 9930. We look forward to continued service to you and we hope you will enjoy the benefits of our Jamu Wellness at our new location