“Love enduk (Balinese ikat) go here”

Nogo - Bali Ikat Centre
Ranked #5 of 23 Shopping in Sanur
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Enduk is such a wonderful handmade fabric and this is where you can get a tailor made enduk dress in a few days. The service was excellent and friendly. I was able to select my style, choose my fabric and within a few days I had a beautifully sewn dress that fit perfectly. I asked for a minor adjustment and the seamstress was there in a flash and did it on the spot. I am happy with my dress which looks elegant and only cost about US$60 including the fabric. This is an excellent price for a tailor made dress! You can buy ready made garments from local fabric in other places but most are not as well made and the styles are not so good.
I noted that there was some lovely antique batik for sale as well as some small bags and other items. Yes, the batik tulis was expensive, but the value of this exquisite hand drawn and dyed fabric is not cheap even in Java anymore.
I would definitely recommend a look!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Service was perfect. Good quality, good price. Quiet environment The price and quality is better than the ones you are offered at the shops near the centre of Sanur. You get even discount.

1  Thank hfmk1956
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

variety of old ikat mostly from florence island priced fairly and also discount is available on volumes. for information, owner said the shop will move nearby soon, so please call before you go.

1  Thank kmkw
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Lovely showroom pointed to expensive or European prices which proved right. The fabrics were beautiful both in colour and design. The heavier weight antique fabrics were delightful however way over my budget especially as they were priced in American dollars. I found the dress designs generally disappointing with most of them very traditional. This may serve the market they aim for (wealthy middle age) but some of us like to be inspired by something a little different and designs that reflect an individuality. Lovely material is sometimes not enough!

4  Thank Sukki2
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Great gifts or sef indulgence for yourself and/or loved one.
Across the main road from Griya Santrian Hotel.

3  Thank Maree D