“Tailor made perfection”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Tailor made perfection”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

They will tailor make an outfit for you, just choose the fabric and the design and it will be ready within one week, at no extra cost. If you are short of time, there are a few ready made options and you might find one in a design you like and size that fits. Go for the tailor made option if you can - totally worth it. Bought a dress for IDR650.000 ( that AUD 60!) that was a combination of ikat fabric and normal woven fabric.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank SmartTraveller007

Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“CONCRETE”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Too much buiding on construction and too much car and people on a "small place"
There is no government rules, and "Chineses business people" love that situation to make money;

Visited July 2014
Sydney, N.S.W.
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Wonderful clothes and brilliant service”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We were attracted to this shop by the beautiful fabrics in the window. The service was impeccable which led us to buy more than we intended. Many designs were traditional but the two dresses I bought were extremely modern. The staff were happy to adapt and change their designs at our request. Attention to detail was evident in their request that we fit everything on before we left with our clothes to ensure everything was as we wanted. They were happy to make copies of clothes my sister had already as she is paraplegic and could not try their clothes on. All was done with a minimum of fuss and in a knowledgeable way. Thanks, Nogo.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank shutter51
Singapore, Singapore
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Love enduk (Balinese ikat) go here”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Enduk is such a wonderful handmade fabric and this is where you can get a tailor made enduk dress in a few days. The service was excellent and friendly. I was able to select my style, choose my fabric and within a few days I had a beautifully sewn dress that fit perfectly. I asked for a minor adjustment and the seamstress was there in a flash and did it on the spot. I am happy with my dress which looks elegant and only cost about US$60 including the fabric. This is an excellent price for a tailor made dress! You can buy ready made garments from local fabric in other places but most are not as well made and the styles are not so good.
I noted that there was some lovely antique batik for sale as well as some small bags and other items. Yes, the batik tulis was expensive, but the value of this exquisite hand drawn and dyed fabric is not cheap even in Java anymore.
I would definitely recommend a look!

Visited May 2014
Helmond, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The place to be for your silk shawls or arongs”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Service was perfect. Good quality, good price. Quiet environment The price and quality is better than the ones you are offered at the shops near the centre of Sanur. You get even discount.

Visited May 2014