Open today: 07:00 - 18:30

from US$65.00
from US$65.00
from US$119.00
More Info
All reviews diving wreck ketut beginners rays
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2017

This is my first time diving, and Bali Diving made it an awesome experience that I actually am considering to take the open water course with them. The instructor was very helpful and informative. I felt safe underwater and really enjoyed my time seeing a whole new world under water. Thank you so much.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Yayat S, Manajer Hubungan Tamu at Bali Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Syadza

Please accept our sincerest gratitude for trusting us to be your partners during your holiday trip, and having your diving or snorkeling experiences with BALI DIVING! It was truly our pleasure to serve you.

Here at BALI DIVING, we strive to provide the highest level of service possible; we hope that your experience with us was a pleasant one, thank you very much; we will look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Diving at the USAT Liberty Wreck was really great. My girlfriend and I were diving with a divemaster of Bali Diving, who showed us all the interesting places and nice fish. He also took pictures of us with our GoPro. The only drawback of the wreck is its location. Transportation in one direction takes over 3 hours, depending on traffic, but that's not the fault of the diving school. We would highly recommend diving with Bali Diving and want to say thank you again.

Dear Phillip M

Reviewed 26 July 2017

The only provider that accommodate my solo diving (non of my friends wanted to join). We exchange a few emails until all the information was passed. Designated driver came to take me from the hotel to their office where I was briefed and given equipment to try. Complimentary coffee and and water was also provided. Then I was driven to a restaurant where I changed into bathing suit and here I was diving...initially a panicked, but the instructor come me down and I managed to enjoy in full scope the underwater world.

1  Thank emilkaradzhov

Dear Emil

Reviewed 26 July 2017

My Instructor Mr. Suban Carlos was an amazing instructor. He helped me a lot with all the ups & downs. Also Kudos to Mr. Robin Frank & his lovely team. It's an amazing World Down there & a must for a fantabulous experience. Look forward to many more of this kind :)

1  Thank keyurinfo

Dear Keyurinfo

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I was after a unique snorkeling experience for me and my two teens, but in a safe environment. We got exactly that. The online booking process was quick and easy and communication with the Bali Diving crew was excellent. Our guide (a lady, I forgot her name) was fantastic. The snorkeling trip was one of the highlights of our Bali holiday. And yes, we did get to swim with the manta ray and a turtle.

Dear Lucienne F