- We had an appointment for a pickup at the airport by the Villa. On arrival at the airport there was no one to pick us up. Called with the Villa, employee told us they forgot to arrange it. Can happen, so we took a taxi. On arrival the owners wife told us that the driver was there and we did not look carefully at the airport (Bunch of bullocks, I have been walking back and forth at the airport for 30 minutes!). I guess she wanted to cover up her mistake by telling us this. The owners wife did not gave us a warm welcome, she did not even get up from the couch to introduce herself or gave a tour through the room. I think this was due to the party I was traveling with Indonesian relatives, so I think we weren't that interesting for her. I heard that the owner went away to Australia during our stay, hopefully he does a better job than his wife.
- One TV, in the room above the Honeymoon Suite, was not working properly, signal cable was snapped.
- Shower rod in the Honeymoon suite was corroded, almost broke.
- Honeymoon suite had a small boiler, runs out of warm water fast.
- Due to the open bathroom more chance of mosquito's
- Sanur's main area is not really on walking distance
- Curtains do not block out sunlight
- In room safe was not bolted down
+ The staff (two girls) are friendly, honest and helpful.
+ Lots of TV channels
+ They have their own rental Mopeds, great for exploring!
+ Comfortable beds
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bintang Baru Bali/Sanur