“Good day with the kids”
Review of Peek A Boo

Peek A Boo
Ranked #12 of 79 things to do in Sanur
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I took my son (1) and daughter (4) there for a hot afternoon. They had a great time playing in the aircon with the never ending amount of toys available.

There is a little cafe too which served decent espresso. The snack options for kids seemed like unhealthy crap food with no healthy alternatives.

Unfortunately it is expensive for Bali standards which is the main reason it doesn't get 5 stars. Also the staff very friendly, they seemed a bit grumpy when we first got there.

1  Thank Amokodelic

Reviewed 12 March 2014

My baby had a couple of wonderful afternoons there. I would have put 5 stars if the coffee had offer a boit more choice and a better coffee. But we did enjoy ourselves a lot nonetheless.

3  Thank SOSOLondon
Reviewed 1 January 2014

This place is expensive for Bali, $20 for two kids, for upto 3 hours but my kids enjoyed it. Only one adult per child is included in the entry which is weird because more adults consume more from the cafe.

2  Thank LXE3
Reviewed 29 December 2013

We went mostly to let our six years old boy steam out some energy and we had no choice but to leave our 7 months along with him and the maid.
Now a 7 months old baby can barely sit up and do some screaming, she won't even crawl yet, therefore she will not really use the facilities but stay on the maid laps, well, for these we were charged the same price as the 6 years old boy! Sorry but I do not agree, they should have a policy whereby in these cases, one paying child and a baby along, the bay enters for free. Is not about the price, 85.000 rupiah for 3 hours, but beside that there's really nothing to do here for a baby, it's the rip off feeling that bothers me. By the way the outdoor playground is quite lame too....
Never going back

3  Thank Ezio B
Reviewed 25 December 2013

This is a really nice place for the kids to have some time alone.You can leave the kids in a fully supervised playground.Totally safe and lots of things to do.It cost about $8 a child but worth it.They really enjoyed themselves and we did to,getting some time alone.Thanks Peek a Boo