Open today: 09:00 - 06:00

from US$70.00
More Info
from US$74.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2016

searching google to find a good place to my boy playing. we eat a good food, my son happy with playground facilities

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed 11 August 2016

We love peek a boo. It is a great place for the kids to play. From very young age they can already play there. You can eat something there but the menu is very focused on kids and not much on the parents.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

What a great place! Huge and neat and a great range of toys for kids from babies to about age 11. I liked how in addition to the huge playground, there were many smaller toys for creative role playing. So many toy kitchens and a whole fleet of cars! Loved the books corner too. Especially loved how there was gentle Balinese music playing (no loud pop music like you might expect).

However when we wanted to order from cafe they didn't appear to have half their menu! Carrot cake? Sold out. Brownie? Sold out. I couldn't actually see any food in the display cabinet except an oat cookie, which we bought and did enjoy.

My iced cappuccino was great and I liked how the sugar syrup came on the side. My husband said his latte was "okay". The baby cino they made for our 3 year old was very hot though! He couldn't drink it for about 30 minutes. This was a bit ridiculous.

Thanks to reading other reviews we brought our own socks to wear, great tip! Otherwise you have to buy some.

They do need to fix up some of the soft tiles outside in the play ground because they are sticking up which is a trip hazard.

Overall very happy and would come again!

Date of experience: July 2016
3  Thank Svetlana R
Reviewed 26 June 2016

Great for young children to interact with pother children especial while on holidays, My 4 yrs old boy had a great time playing within the center, recommend that you take a pair of socks as socks are required to use the center, I thought the price of entry was very high,staff are wonderful looking after the children playing within the cente, The center has a small cafe which is great for parents

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 21 June 2016

Great place to come with toddlers to break up the days by the hotel pool. Especially when places like water bom etc very expensive when toddler not old enough to enjoy. My 3yr old daughter had a lot of fun here.. Could be a bit cleaner but generally good for Bali. A little outing for 2 hours or so if you're near the area.

Date of experience: June 2016