“Best Crew, Best Food, Best Friends”

Warung Coconut Tree
Ranked #32 of 461 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Thank you for the last week!

I really love the Sandwiches, the healthy juices, the (best) chocolate cake, the dishes, ...

I also love the atmosphere, the team (Best Crew), the feelings, the music (I want to be free, as a bird...), the whole Warung.

After one week, we are more than friends, we are a family. Thank you for all.

Love you
Tina

Reviewed 16 August 2014

This was really a great place. If you like a no nonsense little restaurant with cheap but wonderful food served by enthusiastic young people, this is the place to be! We had a wonderful meal, drinks and dessert for just 10€ for two people. Lovely atmosphere with reggae live music. Top!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

When I see a menu that has everything from hot dogs, hamburgers, fried chicken, and mie goreng I don't think of quality food. I didn't hang around long enough to try.
If your after traditional Indonesian food there are much better options in Sanur.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

The food is sensational at this little local restaurant. And it's incredibly cheap. Every single dish we ordered was outstanding. Ring and book or go early because it only seats about 20 people.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

The Coconut tree is always crowded as people acknowledge good cheap food. The menu is extensive and the wait staff are charming.