“watered down, lukewarm cocktails”

Casablanca Dine Drink Dance
Ranked #20 of 436 Restaurants in Sanur
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, International
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Casablanca opened its doors in July 2012. From a simple bar with simple food, it has grown out to be the number 1 spot in Sanur. A great new menu brings people to have a nice dinner in a very romantic and colorful setting. The beer garden gives the venue an extra dimension of atmosphere. The staff of Casablanca is very friendly and offer super service. Every night we offer different high standard of live music which is fun for everybody young or old, you will love Casablanca. even children are welcome. Casablanca regularly organizes events from music festivals to french markets. Come check us out
Reykjavik, Iceland
“watered down, lukewarm cocktails”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

went for drinks after dinner. Wanted something refreshing and ordered ginger lychee martinis. No ginger flavor, very sugary and lychee at the bottom of the glass. Drank about three sips before we requested the menu again, asking very clearly whether there really was ginger in a "moscow ginger", vodka/ginger/ginger ale drink. Told there was, and there were two slices but equally sugary and no ginger flavor. Neither drink was properly cold. The wait staff removed the first drink, clearly aware that we wouldn't finished it, and I even told them it wasn't good and got an "apologize". When we asked for the check with the other drink barely tasted brought check with full charge for both drinks. Upon leaving we were asked "leaving already?", and got another "apologize" when we said the drinks were really bad. Not the wait staff's fault obviously, but clearly there is no interest in making the customer happy.

• Visited November 2013
Casablancasanur, Owner at Casablanca Dine Drink Dance, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
dear Sbo234,

thank you for your review. our appologies if you didn't enjoy our drinks. it bothers me the most you were charged full priice for something you didn't like, because our policy is to either replace or not charge the customer. We also do our best to please all our customers. you can read this back in the majority of the reviews. this means we have to stay on top things even more

ocean

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
“may/june 2013 in Sanur”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Casablanca, Sanur was so much fun and is well balanced with food, drinks and music.
I went there on my first night in Bali with my family and local friends from Sanur, its one of the best areas in Bali, very different to Kuta.

Thanks to the owner of casablanca for the great service from the whole crew.
I met so many interesting and friendly people there i will never forget.

I wasnt able to see the BALI PRO surfing in Keramas that you had asked me about as i was due back in australia, but next year i will be back and ready for it.
Its me the ausy (kevin) from the gold coast who enjoyed every moment with my new friends in Sanur including Katerina of coarse.

Ive recently seen all the other great reviews you had received and thought it was my turn to have a go.
thanks see you all again soon.

• Visited May 2013
Casablancasanur, Owner at Casablanca Dine Drink Dance, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Hi Kevin,

thanks for writing this review and the appreciation for the whole crew. We work hard to please everybody. I will give Katrina your regards. Look forward to your visit next year.

warm regards from Casablanca
Lake Macquarie, Australia
“Wish I was there”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Having returned to Oz after a great time in Bali, i have reflected on my meals at Casablanca. I was not into the night life so I can't comment on that but I did notice there was a regular and large crowd arriving as I left - a good sign of people enjoying themeslves. I just came for dinner and did so over a week trying different dishes obver several nights. I enjoyed the friendly staff, the great meals and the fine service. The prices were good and the meals tasty. I dream of my next trip and am sure I will return to this great restaurant. Thanks to the staff at Casablanca and I would certainly recommend this as an enjoyabe experience.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank jono13
Casablancasanur, Owner at Casablanca Dine Drink Dance, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Dear Jono,

thank you for your wonderful review. We wish you were back! we look forward to your return to Bali and Casablanca!

Casablanca
Cleveland, Ohio
“Felt like family”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

In my week and a half in Sanur, I visited Casablanca about, oh, 5 times!!

All feel welcome - good crowd of all ages (both local, forging and expats).

They have great live music every night and the acts are always very gracious and welcoming to the guests. One night an Australian couple was singing up on stage, another, the lead singer was walking around making sure everyone at every table sang a line or two, and another night, the band had everyone on the dance floor.

The GM remembered my name the first time I met him and he remembered it every time I came in. We usually got the same server, and she'd remember our orders from previous nights too.

I never ate there so I can't speak to the food...but I CAN speak to the Bintang and milkshakes!

A must-go for a good, fun night out.

• Visited October 2013
Casablancasanur, Owner at Casablanca Dine Drink Dance, responded to this review, 10 November 2013
dear wonderlustful,

thanks for becoming part of the Casablanca family we are proud of our staff how they keep recognizing all customers day in day out and make them fee at homa away from home.

Casablanca
Adelaide, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic night out”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Lots of fun, live music, great drinks. Staff were so friendly and remembered us when we came back. Awesome experience.

• Visited October 2013
Casablancasanur, Owner at Casablanca Dine Drink Dance, responded to this review, 9 November 2013
dear StarTraveller,

thank you for coming to Casablanca and giving us a great review.

Casablanca staff