“Lindsey was amazing, I highly recommend his expertise in body awareness and pain relief.”
Review of Bali Chiropractic & Massage - CLOSED

Bali Chiropractic & Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Healing Retreats in Bali Are you living your life to the fullest? Do you have headaches or back pain? Are you stressed? Are you tired, have low energy or just don't feel as good as you used too? If this sounds like you, then we would like the opportunity to help you live a healthier, happier, pain free life! We are very passionate and excited about what we do. It is our mission to help people experience a more enjoyable life. We do this by locating and correcting any interference in your nervous system. We remove interference with the latest, researched and gentle chiropractic techniques. When your body is free from interference it functions at a greater level. Our patients experience less pain, more energy, less tiredness, more happiness and a greater sense of health and well-being. Techniques Sacro- Occipital Technique (SOT) Network Chiropractic (NSA) Torque Release Technique (TRT) Bio-Geometric Integration (BGI) Massage Types Therapeutic Remedial Relaxation Pregnancy We offer monthly retreats on a beachfront location in Sanur with an experienced retreat facilitator. Daily chiro, yoga, meditation, detox & cleanse, massage. Be pampered, relax, re-set, rejuvenate and find balance!
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I saw Lindsey twice while in Bali.
He did more in a half hour session than ten appointments in Victoria.
He was great at explaining what was wrong, and recommended ways of preventing further pain.
He was also friendly and not condesending.
Theres now also a great health food shop in the waiting area:)
I will definatly e going back to Lindsey when im back in Bali.

1  Thank Tracyh7
BaliChiroMassage, Owner at Bali Chiropractic & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you so much for your review. Lindsey is a fantastic chiropractor who is very knowledgable and experienced.He is very thorough in his approach. We look forward to seeing you when you are back in Bali

There are newer reviews for Bali Chiropractic & Massage

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Only been here twice while on hols with shoulder, back and neck pain but can already feel the difference it has made clean and professional place, easy to find , defo worth a visit if your suffering

1  Thank Simon H

Hi SImon, Thank you for your review. We are glad that we could help you. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Carlie and her team are amazing at what they do and the centers are a breath of fresh air to visit in busy Bali. Highly recommend :)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank Starrpr
BaliChiroMassage, Owner at Bali Chiropractic & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Thanks so much Rachelle! We love working with you. Must bring in your little girl to get checked too :)

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I am still amazed at the benefits and results I have been getting from my Chiropractor in Ubud. After just a few sessions I can honestly say I feel incredible. Last week I had a bout of Gout (hideous) anyway I visited my Chiropractor for an adjustment and spoke with her about the gout. Whilst the pain remained with me for the rest of the day, I was absolutely amazed that the following day the gout had gone! Now the reality is this acute pain normally takes about a week to go, so the results clearly speak for themselves. Thank you Bali Chiropractic & Massage :)

1  Thank Brett14
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Carli and her team at Bali Chiropractic are amazing, great service, facilities are exceptional and care is always exactly tuned in to what i need. I bring my 2 year son too in and he always responds so well to their gently and skilled approach.. Highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
BaliChiroMassage, Owner at Bali Chiropractic & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Thanks Simone, we love adjusting you and your little man xx