“Just perfect” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cosmo Salon and Spa

Cosmo Salon and Spa
Ranked #5 of 63 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: Award-winning salon featuring seven different body massages, manicure/pedicure (and gel) with OPI and Shellac products, facials with Clinique and Nu Skin, foot reflexology, waxing, plucking, eyebrow/eyelash tinting, L'Oreal hair spa, hair coloring, styling, braiding, extensions, keratin treatment, and keratin smoothing/straightening with L'Oreal Steam Pod. Evening or wedding makeup (MAC) by our artistic stylists. Check out our local treatments: cream bath or mandi lulur! Please just come in for a consultation or more information. We also have our smaller salon - Little Cosmo - 1 km north at 27 Tamblingan, next to Circle K. Little Cosmo has ample parking for your car and features weekly specials. Same therapists and products, with a simpler ambiance.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Just perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

I had a one hour Bali massage at Cosmo and it was outstanding, and such a bargain for about $17 US. My masseuse was lovely, the service was professional and the facility was nicely decorated and very clean. I highly recommend.

Visited November 2013

• Korean first
Perth, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Massage hits the spot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

We decided to try Cosmo due to the reviews we read and found them to be very accurate. I had a 70 min Fusion massage and manicure while my husband had a 2hr Fusion massage. We were welcomed with a lovely ginger tea then went up stairs for our massage. The room was small but adequate and the massage was excellent! My husband said it was the best one he has had on this trip! They just seemed to know the spots to work on and the method and pressure used was perfect. Only negative is my girl spoke to the other one a few times and giggled which was a bit unprofessional. My manicure was attended to by a very sweet and professional girl who was extremely thorough and took her time. The facility was clean and pleasant. I would definitely recommend Cosmo Salon and Spa.

Visited October 2013
DoNoEvil, Owner at Cosmo Salon and Spa, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Thanks for the constructive feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to help us improve. We were able to use your review in our staff briefing to reinforce our training. Balinese women perform many duties in groups and it is their habit to converse while doing so. We explain that tourists find this distracting and unprofessional so your comments helped to verify that. We are sorry for anything that detracts from their skill, as they are among the very best in Bali.
Bali, Indonesia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Super Spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

Absolutely the best day spa in Sanur. Cosmo prides itself on its high quality staff and products to western standards and does not fall short. The owners are dedicated to providing excellent service and it shows in every aspect and detail. From a simple mani-pedi to a two hour massage and scrub, you will not find a better spa experience outside of a five star hotel.

Keelung, Taiwan
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“a good place to get a massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

The staff is well trained. The ambience and environment is just suitable to relax.
We went there at 8 pm and finished around 9.
While having a massage, we heard the noise of construction - sound of hammering. It's unbelievable that the construction work was still going on at such time of night! It was probably from the hotel construction across the street.
Despite of that, this spa is the place to get a massage! Give it a try and you will like it!

1 Thank GOCHECK123
Lahaina, Hi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Well worth the money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

Today was my second visit to Cosmo Salon and Spa. I had a two hour deep tissue massage a few days ago and really enjoyed it. I then went to a cheaper place, trying to get a better deal. It was a horrible experience! Today I figured I'd get a pedicure. Again, I tried to take the cheap route, and wasn't satisfied with what they had to offer. So I want back to Cosm, and I'm SO glad I did. I ended up getting another massage, this time the Cosmo Fusion, and a pedicure. I thoroghly enjoyed both my treatments. My therapist today was Indra, and she was GREAT!!! Perfect pressure, and got all the right spots. Lisa did my pedicure, she was very sweet and did a nice job too. For both the total was 310.000 (approx $31). A bit high for BaLi, but since I'm from Maui, I'm used to paying about that just for a pedicure. I found Cosmo well worth the money, and I WILL be going back.

2 Thank J0_deye
DoNoEvil, Owner at Cosmo Salon and Spa, responded to this review, 13 October 2013
Thanks for the kind review. Prices on Bali will rise, though we are doing our best. Like many businesses here, our revenues are in rupiah but our supplies are sourced from USA and France so the exchange rate is killing us!