“Amazing pizza!”

Ranked #182 of 468 Restaurants in Sanur
Price range: US$2 - US$18
Cuisines: Healthy, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Pizza Club has been operating in Bali for over 15 years. Offering an extensive range of thin crust pizza's, we also do a small range of pasta & salad. GLUTEN FREE PIZZA is also available (mini/small/medium/large) We can also cater for VEGANS. With a choice of Dine-in (Upstairs & downstairs), Take-away & very convenient Home-delivery. Open for lunch & dinner 7 days - 12noon till 11pm - cash only
Reviewed 21 January 2014

we ordered take away one night as friends came over , wow! talk about amazing pizza , they are so fresh and delivery was quick.

Symo62, Owner at Pizza Club Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Amazing review.....thanks

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Pizza Club in Sanur is a really fantastic place with absolutely wonderful pizzas. I love the great range of toppings (and the amount you get) as well as the freshness of the ingredients. The bases are just perfect too. The first time my friends (in February) and I went there we had no idea of the size of the pizzas and so were going to order the large but Brendan the owner explained that most likely the small would be enough. He was absolutely right as it was the perfect serving size. We sat upstairs where there is a bar and a great atmosphere. I have not tried their pastas but if the pizzas are anything to go by, I bet they are great too. The other best thing is that they provide a fast delivery service around the Sanur area. Great food, great staff so I have been back several times and will continue to do so!

Happy we were able to serve you great pizza........and happy to here you are a regular to our establisment

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Dropped into Sanur on our last day and ended up at Pizza Club Sanur. Pizza's named after movies; had the Raging Bull and had great chilli, lots of meat and for me a perfect thinner base and perfectly crusty. The beer was icy cold with the outside of the bottle frosted so it stays cold, even better was having a few upstairs on the balcony watching Fox Sports which is said to be on all the time. Loved it.

Thanks for the feed back....sadly Bali no longer has Foxtel

Reviewed 22 October 2013

The choices are great, select or build your own.
perfect pizza base and just the right amount of topping. Service is friendly and polite. By far the best pizza we have had in Bali (and I've had a few). If you want pizza in Sanur this is the only place to go.

thanks for your great review......glad you enjoyed it

Reviewed 26 August 2013

We ordered pizza and a salad from Pizza Club this evening after reading the good reviews on TA. What a mistake! My husband and I both gave the pizza a 2 out of 10 score with 10 being the highest.

We ordered a Greek salad asking for dressing on the side. What we got was a mix of chopped tomato, bell pepper, and cucumber soaked in a deep marinade with a few black olives, onion slivers, and a bit of feta cheese tossed in. The overall taste wasn't bad but it surely was not a Greek salad and didn't even have lettuce. On top of that it was soggy and greasy.

The pepperoni and mushroom pizza was no better. The thin crust was thin all right- paper thin and soggy. The pepperoni wasn't pepperoni and I bet the whole "Large" pizza weighed in at about 1/3 of a pound.

Total cost for the pizza (maybe 10 inch?) and salad was about $15.80. I think it was about the most expensive meal we've gotten in Sanur and we've had some brilliant dinners!

To give them the benefit of the doubt, I've not eaten pizza in Australia and I see that mostly Aussies have rated this establishment. It's possible that this is exactly how an Australian pizza is supposed to taste. If that's the case, I humbly apologize!

dreid62, Owner at Pizza Club Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Thank you for your constructive criticism & we are sorry that your experience wasnt a happy one....we would like to assure you that the pepperoni is imported & authentic, we use a beef one due to Bali having a very large Muslim community, that we also need to cater for.
Also, as an aside, a traditional Greek salad doesn't have lettuce as an ingredient, this is an Anglo Saxon inclusion