“Best Gelato in Bali”

Gelato Secrets
Ranked #7 of 18 Dessert in Sanur
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: The secrets of our products are LOVE and PASSION for GELATO. The creation of Gelato Secrets is a way for us to share it with others.Inspired from the childhood memory and love for GELATO, Maria & Carlo Lentini bring this wonderful dessert to Bali with the authentic taste from Italy and a twist of best ingredients in the island. Savour this wonderful combination of tastes and discover the art of Gelato.
Melbourne, Australia
“Best Gelato in Bali”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I am a gelato fanatic an was very excited to find this excellent Gelato in Sanur. I had tried gelato a other places but Gelato Secrets have the best, creamy, tasty and authentic flavours!! Location outside Hardy's easy to access. Great price!!

• Visited May 2014

• Indonesian first
Hampshire, United Kingdom
“Great ice cream with many flavours”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Had lovely ice cream on two occassions from gelato secrets (sanur and jimbaran) loads of flavours and really cheap.
Will go back one day and try more!

Great for after dinner as desert!

• Visited March 2014
Perth, Australia
“Awesome Gelato - Try The Chocolate Chilli”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Okay, having sampled the gelato at Dolce Gusto, Lello Lello and Dolce Frutti in Seminyak/Kerobokan I had to give Gelato Secrets in Sanur a go.
I saw the Chocolate Chilli gelato and immediately decided I had to try it. The guy behind the counter advised me that it was really spicy and that I might not like it. I said nah nah, I've had chocolate chilli before and asked for a scoop. Again he advised it was really spicy and gave me a sample serve to try. Wow! Was he right! The chilli flavour was extremely intense. Momentarily I decided not to go with it but then thought, okay I have to do this. So I said I'd definitely have a scoop of the choc chilli gelato and also tried the Bacio gelato. Both were amazing, creamy and had rich chocolatey flavours. The choc chilli gelato was intense but an amazing experience.
There were so many other great flavours to choose from. I highly recommend trying at least 3 flavours.
Gelato Secrets has my vote for best gelato in Bali.

• Visited March 2014
Calangute, India
“Super Gelato”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We relished these Gelato's every second day we were there in Sanur & Ubud as well. Wide variety of flavors.

Visited February 2014
Oslo, Norway
“Great variety and taste”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I don't find Gelato Secrets Petitenget where I treated myself to ice cream and sorbets many evenings walking back to my hotel after dinner. I always found something that tempted me and equally happy with the taste. Crispy coons !

Visited February 2014