“great snorkeling trip!”

All 4 Diving Indonesia
More attraction details
Owner description: All4Diving is Indonesia is the biggest chain of retail and dive stores. We are proud to be a PADI 5 star IDC center. We also organize many day diving and snorkeling trips plus liveaboards around Indonesia. We follow PADI standards and procedures as this means safety for our divers and students. All4Diving is a "one stop shop" for all your equipment purchases and diving and snorkeling trips.
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We booked a snorkeling trip to a place called Blue Lagoon. As we were five (three adults, two children), it was even private. The snorkeling was great (on two different places), and they where really looking after us, very friendly service. We had drinks and snacks on the boat, and later we had lunch in a very nice place in Blue Lagoon, with really good and tasty local food (not just some sandwiches or burgers). It's definitely worth it, I can highly recommend this trip!

3  Thank BarbaraVienna2013
in 3 reviews
"day trip"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 26 April 2014

We did a day trip to manta point, crystal bay, and SD point. The staff was really friendly and very professional. The equipment was all brand new. I think it's worth mentioning that every diver was equipped with a "nautilus lifeline" emergency radio and a surface marker for additional safety.
Unfortunately the conditions were far from perfect on the day of our trip with ca 5 m visibility at manta point and ca 20 °C cold water, strong currents, and bad visibility at crystal bay. I think that in these conditions it would have been better to move the second dive to another dive site. Moreover, if the staff at the shop had told me to expect water this cold, I would have opted for a tighter and thicker wetsuit.
That said, we did see several mantas at manta point, and the corrals and schools of fish at SD point were also very nice to see.

4  Thank T_Zurich
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We did 2 trips with All4Diving: 1 to Tulamben and 1 to Manta Point. I was snorkling while my husband was diving, but we have both good memories of these trips. The staff was very helpfull & friendly, the food was nice, equipment was as it has to be.

3  Thank Rebeccavdv
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We were incredibly impressed with the store, the quality of gear, and the ease of signing up for diving. All of the staff at the store was very helpful. There are two locations and the store we booked in was very bright, clean, sunlit, well-stocked, and the employees were courteous, kind, and answered all of our questions.
The dives were all-inclusive, so gear, transport from hotel, hot lunch, towel, boat, dive guide, snacks, water and soda, and attendants were all included. The food was great, as was the gear and boats. Our first dive guide did not talk to us very much and I felt a bit under-prepared (in terms of instruction and communication) for a dive we did with a strong current. Our second dive guide, Henry, was lots of fun and told us about how he got into diving, asked us what kinds of creatures we wanted to find, and had a watchful but chill attitude underwater. Both guides pushed our no-dec and air limits a bit, which made me uneasy.
We dove at Parang Bai, Nusa Penida, and Tulamben (after which we were dropped off at a hotel up there that we moved to in order to continue on our journey.) I would definitely return to this dive shop.

2  Thank Juniper995
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 November 2013

This was my 6'th holiday on Bali, but the first time that I went diving with All4Diving.
I've been 2 days at Nusa Penida and are planning to go to Tulamben as well before my hokiday here is over.
The staff are very proffessional, the equipment I've been renting is brand new, and the boats we used (+ the crew on board) were very good and we were lucky to have a toilet onboard - both times.
We were only 4 divers and 2 guides on the tours, and we had some perfect dives with turtles, Mantas, Sharks, piles of bluespottted stingrays in th sands, Seasnakes and so many other fishlife around that it was difficult to deside in which direction to turn the head.
Only downside was the coooold temperature on our 3'th dive on the first day were we were hit by 18 degrees. UUUUUuu. Second time out there we were back on 25 degrees.
The lunch offered was execellent, and there were plenty sodas, water, snack and fruit for us during the whole days.
So, thanks to all I've met so far in All4Diving. I'll be back before I go home, or if not, then for sure next time I come back to Bali. MY favorite holiday-destination.

4  Thank AnetteFS84