“The best day of my life so far!”

All 4 Diving Indonesia
Prague, Czech Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The best day of my life so far!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The best decision of my life. I did my very first diving with All4Diving in Sanur in June and have no regret. Fantastic day with lovely people. I was scared to death, while I was on boat and realised there is no way back. But I did it! Thanks to my instructor all my fears flew away and I was enjoying my first proper diving. I did 2 dives on Padang Bai - Blue Lagoon. Price included very good lunch in local restaurant and there was also shower. Throughout the day we had available snacks and fresh water. They colect you on your hotel in the morning and they'll take you back in the end. I cannot desribe my feeling on the end of the day, you have to try it. It's fantastic! And I'm very happy that I was diving with this company.

2 Thank Koptice

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Hanoi, Vietnam
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great diving experience”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I went diving with All 4 diving in July. I must to say it was great experience. We did 3 dives around Nusa Penida. All 3 dives were fantastic. We saw huge Manta Ray and beautiful coral wall and uncountable amount of colourful fish in SD and Cristal Bay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Many guide books say that dives around Nusa Panida are a bit challenging but thanks to instructors from all4diving it felt really safe and easy. Equipment was in good condition, brand new and fast boat was an extra in this trip ;D

2 Thank worldtropper
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome day”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

What an absolutely fantastic day snorkelling, very efficient staff, prompt pick up everything organised with precision, have been on many snorkelling adventures around the world and this was as good if not better than any I have been on. The quantity of different species of fish and coral is truly amazing. Will definitely be back for more of same when I am back in December and will be taking all my family so they too may have this wonderful experience. A very big thanks especially to my snorkelling instructor Juliani you are an absolute delight and it is my pleasure to have met you and now call you my friend.

1 Thank LUKESCH2014
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“What a fantastic day!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Like our cycling tour, this tour was excellent value for money. All4Divings shops are modern, clean, sell good quality dive and snorkelling gear and their staff are all very helpful and friendly. We paid US$55 each for the day - we were collected on time from our hotel and driven about 1.15 hours north to Padang Bai. Our driver's English wasn't so good but it didn't matter - he was a really lovely friendly guy and explained what he could about the area to us. We then arrived in Padang Bai and met our guide, Nunga (not sure about the spelling of his name) - great guide, good English, been doing this for years. Took us out in his long boat around a couple of bays north towards Candidasa. The water was perfect - warm, flat, crystal clear and best of all, full of colourful fish and absolutely no-one else around. We were on the water for about an hour and a quarter - then went to Blue Lagoon. Unfortunately this was somewhat more busy and after an hour a swell came up and unfortunately quite a bit of rubbish was swept into the bay. I wouldn't let this stop me from doing the same tour again - but next time I'll ask to either stay where we were originally or go somewhere other than Blue Lagoon. We were provided with plenty of water, sodas, snacks and even food to feed the fish. Included in the price was the hire of snorkelling gear (though we did have our own mask and snorkel so only needed their fins - which looked brand new!). Additionally lunch was also provided in the cost - at a really funky little beachside cafe which provided showers for us (our driver provided us with clean fresh towels) - we could choose anything from their menu including a non alcoholic drink. The food was fantastic! Then we were driven the hour and a quarter back to our hotel in Sanur. Was a great day, fantastic value for money.

Bali, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“An extremely professional organisation from start to finish.”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

After doing two day trips with this company, I would highly recommend them for diving around Bali.

I was on holiday in Sanur and chose to go into All 4 diving as, in my view it was the most professional shop I saw there. Thankfully I found that to be reflected through the entire experience.

The booking was taken very easily, my pick up was early and I was extremely happy when I saw the boat we were using. It was in great condition, and gave a very comfortable ride to and from Nusa Penida.

My bag had already been taken to the boat before we boarded and my equipment set up for me. I had my own equipment, but was not surprised to see that the rental equipment for other divers was also in first class condition. We had a boat briefing and at this point were all briefed on the use of nautilus lifelines. These are radios that attach to your BCD and can be used in an emergency to alert any other boat in the area. All divers have to take one, but hopefully not use it! :)

The boat and dive staff were great. Friendly, attentive and knowledgable.

The diving was fantastic. Beautiful reefs covered in reef fish life. The highlight for me was diving were the manta dives. Unfortunately we were not lucky in regards to Mola Mola. But there is always next time!

Visited May 2014