“Amazing”

Aleesha Villas
Ranked #8 of 137 Speciality Lodging in Sanur
“Amazing”
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

What a beautiful spot..... I so enjoyed every moment of my stay at Aleesha Villas. My stay was of R&R and I can say it was an ideal spot to do it.
From the lovely warm welcome from Evie and all the staff, to the day to day interactions with all the staff made my stay so enjoyable, I loved being greeted by my first name everyday, it was lovely. The villa (Bella) and also villa grounds were beautiful, a complete sanctuary... Great facilities and furnishings and the private pool was sensational. The Bathroom was to die for! And the kitchen was well stocked with equipment.
The breakfasts were great and a great selection were prepared in my villa daily, I have a food intolerance and had my own bread so they use to prepare my breakfast with that. They cater to all requirements which impressed me greatly. And all other meals I had were lovely.
The added bonus of free wifi was awesome... The router was in the outdoor living area in the villa so you had a strong signal all the time. It was good to listen to some cool chilled out tunes on Internet radio while sitting by the pool.
Had a few massages in the massage studio by the mail pool which were thoroughly relaxing.
The location was great, it's a good walk up to the Main Street, I was solo and felt very safe walking at night, and pretty well lit.
Thank you all at Aleesha for making my stay so memorable, was so sad to leave!
I hope to be back next year that is if with all the excellent positive reviews that you get I can still get a reservation!

Stayed July 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I would thoroughly recommend Aleesha Villas to anyone, The suite we had was large and extremely comfortable, everything was kept spotlessly clean. The gardens and swimming pool are beautiful and very well looked after. The staff cannot be more helpful and if you need anything it is dealt with immediately. Breakfast is very good. It is situated in an ideal spot, nice and quiet but withing easy distance of the main area of Sanur, you can take advantage of the free shuttle service or a five to ten minute walk. I will definitely be staying at Aleesha again.

Room Tip: All of the eight suites are well situated and the one and two bedroom villas with their own swimming...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Geelong, Australia
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Our group shared a few suites surrounding the central pool,great setup for a social atmosphere. Friendly staff, always happy to help in any way. Just a ten minute walk to town or the beach. we'd be happy to stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at Aleesha. This is an excellent villa with superior hospitality and nice and spacious rooms with a small private pool. The location is in a quite place near the centre of Sanur. This villa would be a perfect place for families if it is a bit closer to the beach, or it has a big swimming pool.

• Stayed July 2013
Queenstown, New Zealand
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We stayed in a 1 bedroom villa, which was clean, well equipped and peaceful. The staff were extremely warm and friendly. It was a nice touch to have breakfast served in the villa every day and being able to enjoy in-villa spa treatments (extra cost, but very cheap), was an added bonus. The property is tucked away on a residential street and the town is a 10 minute walk away, where there are several restaurants, shops and a couple of supermarkets.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple

Wollongong, Australia
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We stayed in one of the suites and it was absolutely perfect. The suites (I think there are about 7) are positioned around the pool in the centre to create a really cosy and comfortable atmosphere. The resort is also tucked away in a back street so it feels alot more authentic and boutique than those huge beach side resorts. The room was very beautiful and spacious- amazing value for money. We have been to Bali on numerous occasions and this was my favourite place that I have every stayed so far.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Geelong
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I recently had a great stay with my wife and daughter in a deluxe suite around the pool and we had friends in other suites and a villa. I highly recommend this place. The service is the best in Bali, the rooms are lovely and spacious and there is an intimate feel about the place as opposed to a big hotel. Sanur has everything you need without some of the bustle. We had a party catered by Aleesha in the villa for my 50th and the staff decorated the villa and set it up with lights and tables and the food was very good. I even got a birthday cake and the staff sang 'happy birthday'. All at a reasonable price. I'd be very happy to stay there again and you wont be disappointed.

Room Tip: The villas are more private but the deluxe suites are excellent and surround a beautiful pool. Eithe...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family