“Good baguettes”

Cuisines: Indonesian, Dutch
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2014

After a week our two year old had had enough of Asian food so the nice baguettes from this place were a god send. We had roast chicken with some nice gravy and ham and cheese.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

I didn't eat kebab when I was visiting Doner Kebab but my friend did. He said, "So good."
I had beef steak and it was great!
But the mango juice was too sour. I asked them to not put sugar anyway but still, if the mango is good enough, at least I should taste a bit sweet.
Overall, this warung is cool.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

We just had a couple of kebabs for lunch. Whilst not the cheapest lunch, or the quickest, or the prettiest cafe, the kebabs and hand cut chips were good, as were the three sauces (garlic, chilli and tomato) that arrived with them. Lunch including a can of Sprite and a fresh lime juice came to a few cents under $18.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Good enough that we went there a few times. Simple food done very well. The kebab - lamb or chicken - comes spiced and in cubes rather than the slices that we expect in the Western version. Tasty pitta bread and fresh salad accompany the kebab. But the crowning glory are the three sauces. Tomato, garlic mayonnaise, and chili sauce which are served in separate dishes and are home made. A delicious accompaniment - compliment - to the meal. No frills but just good food done well and delivered with a smile at a very reasonable price. Did have a whole cooked BBQ chicken one night but perhaps it had sat there too long during the day as it was very dry. Stick with the kebabs and you won't be disappointed

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I really love this place! cozy enough to chill and they offer great food. Friendly staff and definitely a must try.