“Great Design & Food”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Wonderful experience, great service & excellent food. Restaurant is visually exciting. The designer should be proud. The food is not only healthy but also ample in portions. Worth the money!

5  Thank Johanna J

Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I both enjoyed our night here. We were the only diners so the staff were very attentive!
We had tapas to start which were delicious ( the potatoes, and chicken tortilla). Very tasty and a combo to share.
For mains I had vegetarian paella which was very tasty and HUGE. Could only eat half, I wished I could eat more as it was yummy!
My boyfriend had pork knuckle and he was amazed at how big the portion was, he ate all of his but was paying for it later in the night! Lol!
We also tried 3 different sangrias. The pink panther was nice and sweet, the tequila sunrise was VERY strong and the cucumber sangria was light and very refreshing to drink.
This was our most expensive meal in Bali yet, but we had lots to eat and drink and were not disappointed in any of the meals.
Staff were very polite and attentive and overall we had a great night out.
I agree with other reviewers about the decor, it's not good- very mismatched styles that come off cheap and tacky. As we smoke we sat outside anyway so we got to enjoy the garden surroundings, which was very nice.

4  Thank CharisAndJason
Reviewed 11 February 2014

After arriving in Bali, I feel very hungry. we found this restaurant by chance. After eating Asian food for 5 days continuously, finally we ended up eating European cuisine.
The place is very comfortable, clean and tidy, nice decoration too, but that's not all. They have food that is so tasty (crispy pork knuckle), refreshing drinks (sangria). I think they have all the yummy food for me.
This place is suitable for a family or for a business meeting. I recommend this place to you.
The waitress told me that this restaurant is a branch of Serenity Singapore in vivocity.

woow I promised myself to visit the restaurant in vivocity later on my journey home

And don't forget to try their olive tea...it's good

4  Thank Christian M
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I came with family to try Spanish food.
Finally we found a very good authentic Spanish flavour.
We ordered some tapas and for mains :
Paella valenciana 160 k
Pork rib 140 k
Pork knuckle 180 k
We were very full because the portion is huge more than enough to share for 5 persons.
Good food. Good price. Good service.
Amazing dinner in Bali.

2  Thank N818SZJames
Reviewed 29 January 2014

came here with a group of 5 to share some tapas and drinks.
two dishes stood out, tuna with strawberry dish and a fig wrapped in bacon dish, they were delish. the restaurant is strangely decorated with opulent looking sofas and chairs but with rustic pans on the wall. toilets were not working at all whilst we were there. there was no one else in the restaurant for most of the time we were there and it totally lacked atmosphere. its a shame because the food was good

2  Thank bossladyPerth