“perfection”

The Fire Station
Ranked #29 of 433 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Bar, European, Asian, Australian, Grill
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Bar Scene
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: A lively GastroPub and grill..
Sanur, Indonesia
“perfection”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Had one of my new experiences here. I finally had Aussie style food.Was greeted with a smiling staff through out my dinner.

• Visited August 2014

• Polish first
Hull, England
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We had been to this establishment for drinks and decided to try out the food and were not disappointed. The place is a modern hip place and has a relaxed chilled out vibe. The mojitos and Long Island Iced Tea's are probably some of the best cocktails I've ever had. The food was also great. My partner has the burger, and I had the Lamb Curry with minted sauce.....soooo delicious. The owner of the FIre Station also owns Komilfo down on the beach and he is very hands on. He asks the customers how their experience is, which is a nice touch. I would definitely recommend eating here if you're staying in Sanur.

• Visited July 2014
Brisbane/Bundaberg
“Fantastic Food”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

A group of 11 of us enjoyed a fantastic meal. Each person ordering something different and each person thoroughly enjoying their meal. The prices were very reasonable for the quality of the meal. The service was excellent. My husband and I dined there again on the last day of our holiday, once again it was a very enjoyable meal. Our only criticism on that occasion was because it wasn't as busy that time and we were the only one in the up stairs section our hostess was too attentive to us and clearing out plates within seconds of finishing the meal. I would highly recommend it to all travelers in the area.

• Visited July 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Try the Pie”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Great Food, especially the Ribs and Beef Pie. It is a little loud sometimes so for all you elderly folk with bad hearing may want to sit upstairs.

Visited August 2014
“Excellent steak and ribs”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We were only in Sanur for one night and asked our guest house to recommend somewhere that did steak near by and they recommended the fire station. So after a quick look on trip advisor we headed there. We were not disappointed excellent nothing bad to say at all. It was great. Nice atmosphere, great staff who were very attentive. The steak I had was to die for and apparently my husbands ribs were just as good. Does get really busy people were getting turned away as they were that full. So recommend booking to avoid disappointment.