“great food allround”

Ranked #34 of 454 Restaurants in Sanur
Price range: US$3 - US$50
Cuisines: Australian, Pub, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A lively GastroPub and grill..
Reviewed 26 August 2014

This restaurant was first class in quality and price the pork belly dish was divine chargrilled squid the best we have had..my friends had the steak which they rated 10/10 kids food good as well. don't miss trying this one out you wont regret going there..

Reviewed 25 August 2014

This bar and restaurant does not serve lunch except on Sundays. It opens at 3 pm and serves food from 4pm onwards. I consider this my best meal in Sanur, and it is one of those places I would return to even if I'm staying somewhere else in Bali. The restaurant is casual and chic, facing a fairly busy street, and the menu is more Western/fusion. I tried the chilli tiger prawns starter and the slow cooked BBQ pork ribs, and both were really fantastic. Prices are reasonable, as in most parts of Sanur. Good selection of wine by the glass and the waiter even allowed me to do some tasting before ordering. The restaurant is just a year old and the chef is Aussie. The second floor looks great and has a nice view of the street, but it is also a smoking area. If you prefer a quieter meal and faster service, go there before it gets crowded by 7 pm.

1  Thank UWA_Traveller
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

We visited the restaurant without booking based on TA reviews when we were nearby. They were very nice and found for us (2 adults and 3 kids) a table although the restaurant was almost fully booked. When the orders started to come we knew why it was almost fully booked. The food was so delicious, cocktails are very good, friendly service and nice atmosphere. The prices was also reasonable bali standard and very good compared to home country rates.

We booked our table for the next night before we left. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Went on recommendations from Trip Advisor and was not disappointed. The service was great as was the food. The ribs just melted in my mouth. Went twice and had good meals both times.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Really enjoyed our meal here. We found the place to be friendly, good vibe and attentive service. Nice simple decor, with celebrity posters on one wall. Menu includes british influences such as black pudding, scotch eggs and oysters. Quite a few cuts of meat offered (all imported from Oz) and a large range of wines by the glass at a reasonable price. Kids meal was happily eaten by our small toddler (pasta carbonara) and looks good enough to eat myself. My eye fillet was beautifully cooked with a small portion of fries and salad alongside. Desert of Apple crumble also enjoyable. Prices were slightly more than what you'd pay elsewhere, but the quality is also higher.

2  Thank EmmiP207