“Best Massage”
Review of Claudia Spa

Claudia Spa
Ranked #17 of 70 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
Reviewed 30 June 2014

great place, great staff, Johan & Igo are the best, not expensive, 1 hour and 1.5 hour massage are just awesome.

2  Thank Jeff D

Reviewed 17 May 2014

the staff is poor trained in the job. No value & overpriced for the bad quality they offer, don't go

1  Thank carmel s
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I have been in Sanur, Bali for the past couple of days and my daughter and I wanted a massage so we went to Claudia's Spa. It was my daughters first massage ever and the ladies were amazing with her. We had package number 1 which was body massage,facial, manicure and pedicure. We felt amazing afterwards. My daughter has said that she is going back tomorrow for another massage as she liked it so much. The wonderful ladies at this spa are so nice and it is so clean there I would more than recommend Claudia Spa.

1  Thank Kathy H
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

So many places to choose from in sanur for massages and beauty treatments but we stopped outside Claudia so a one night and a lady came out with a price list and wasn't pushy and they offered everything we wanted to do. As a family of 4 we booked appointments for the following day so we could all have our treatments at the same time. We arrived a bit early but it wasn't a problem our daughter (10yrs) was having her hair braided while the rest of us had other treatments. I had a pedicure and foot massage and then a hot stone massage , my partner had his hair cut, beard trimmed for just $5 Aud. And also had a hot stone massage and pedicure. Our 19 year old had a package that included facial full body massage pedicure & manicure for just $19 Aud. We paid under $100 for us all. Staff were friendly took their time we weren't rushed we were there over 2 hours but none us had to wait around. They brought a male masseur in for my partner and our daughter and I had ladies. It was clean and very relaxing. Not flash compared to some of the spas but it suited our needs and I would recommend it and go back again. Great value and great service and treatments.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

I visited this spa two times and really enjoyed it. The staff members are polite and friendly and their english is pretty good. For my first visit I chose package no. 1: Body massage, facial, manicure & pedicure for 190.000 Rupiah (2 hours). I bought polish extra for 4.000 Rupiah. The massage was great and after a while the lady asked if I liked it - asking for feedback: great!
Downstairs I got my facial, my manicure and my pedicure plus the nail polish (they have 50+ colours!!) Partly, three girls were working on me! The really did a great job! My back pain was gone, I felt relaxed, my skin was nice & soft and my nails still look great after five days!
My second visit was shorter, foot reflexology for 60.000 Rupiah per hour. Really enjoyed it!

Opening times are 9.00am-11.00pm (daily).