We stayed here because our favorite B&B was fully booked. The place is a bit old, but our bungalow was clean and sufficiently furbished with a little terrace. The pool is big and provides long chairs. The breakfast is OK, the staff friendly. The distance to the beach is a bit longer than other places, because the compound is at the end of a side alley. That makes it quiet at nights. We asked for a baby cot and got a nice one that could fit under the main mosquito net.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bumi Ayu Bungalows designed in a comfortable Balinese style which is surrounded by beautiful lush tropical gardens. This beach-front bungalow style hotel offers many great modern hotel features, including a large swimming pool with kiddies pool and Pondok Bar, Coffee Shop, and Kubu Restaurant serves up various yum-for-tongue cuisines for both breakfast, luncheon, and dinner.Bumi Ayu Bungalows rooms are designed in bungalow style. All rooms are fully air-conditioned & completed with private living room, IDD phone, refrigerator, safety deposit box, and satellite TV, while the bathroom is equipped with bathtub and shower with hot and cold running waters within.Facilities available: daily laundry and room services, postal service, money-changer, babysitting, medical facilities, parking area, lobby lounge, tour information, and the on-request transports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bumi Ayu Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bumi Ayu Bungalows Hotel Sanur
- Bumi Ayu Hotel
- Bumi Ayu Sanur
- Bumi Ayu Bungalows Bali/Sanur