We spent 11 nights at Bumi Ayu and had a great time. Location is perfect - far enough away from the crowds but close enough for convenience. Rooms are spacious, however bed was very hard. Breakfasts very good value, and happy hour bintangs by the pool a great way to spend the afternoon. Staff were helpful. Met a lot of seasoned travellers to Bali that told us we were lucky to have stumbled onto this gem on our first trip. We will go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bumi Ayu Bungalows designed in a comfortable Balinese style which is surrounded by beautiful lush tropical gardens. This beach-front bungalow style hotel offers many great modern hotel features, including a large swimming pool with kiddies pool and Pondok Bar, Coffee Shop, and Kubu Restaurant serves up various yum-for-tongue cuisines for both breakfast, luncheon, and dinner.Bumi Ayu Bungalows rooms are designed in bungalow style. All rooms are fully air-conditioned & completed with private living room, IDD phone, refrigerator, safety deposit box, and satellite TV, while the bathroom is equipped with bathtub and shower with hot and cold running waters within.Facilities available: daily laundry and room services, postal service, money-changer, babysitting, medical facilities, parking area, lobby lounge, tour information, and the on-request transports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bumi Ayu Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bumi Ayu Bungalows Hotel Sanur
- Bumi Ayu Hotel
- Bumi Ayu Sanur
- Bumi Ayu Bungalows Bali/Sanur