“Great value for money”
Review of Taksu Sanur Hotel

Taksu Sanur Hotel
Ranked #13 of 79 Hotels in Sanur
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I booked a Junior Suite at the Taksu and I wasn't disappointed.
The suite was spacious, very clean, comfortable and great value for money with good facilities - complimentary WiFi, tea & coffee and bottled water.

All of the staff I spoke to were very friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much bother.

I was able to pay for a late check out which was well worth the extra money.

I didn't eat at the hotel as there were many restaurants within a few minutes walk with better choices than offered at the Taksu.
Plenty shopping also available near by.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends/family and if I every get another opportunity to come to Sanur I would book the Taksu

• Stayed: August 2014
TAKSU_SANUR, General Manager at Taksu Sanur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear Moira A

Warmest greeting from Taksu Sanur Hotel, a Homey Hotel at Sanur

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you very much for staying with us and sharing your experience with others. I am very pleased to read that you were very happy with our service , room and location of Taksu sanur Hotel.
The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Taksu sanur Hotel

Best Reagards

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Location is fairly good. Short walk to decent Restraunts. Beach about 10 minute walk. Room very clean & modern. Not recomended for children no activities to do. Breakfast very average, not much of a selection, no cereal, yogurt or bacon.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Pauline J

Dear Paulina J

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am very sorry to hear that your stay with us did not meet the level of expectation that we strive to achieve for each one of our guests.

We take the feedback of our guests seriously and we value each point made to ensure that we maintain the level of extraordinary service that is expected from a Taksu Sanur Hotel. . I will definitely have an internal discussion with the teams on each and every concerns you highlighted as we take guest feedback will be used for further improvement.

We do hope you will choose to return to Taksu sanur Hotel upon your next visit.

Best regards

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Booked this hotel because of the good reviews in TA. Everything good that has been said about Taksu is true: new, immaculately clean, spacious rooms, friendly service, reasonably priced. Location is also good; just a few mins walk to the beach and a lot of restaurants. The staff were always polite and helpful. Would stay again!

Just a couple of things to improve on:

-Breakfast could be better. The food and coffee were cold during the time we dined. There wasnt a lot to choose from either- just bread, rice, noodle, sausage, an egg station. Until improved, best to take breakfast elsewhere. We had breakfast in Cat and the Fiddle twice and thought it was good. This is located close to the hotel.

- There wasnt any hair dryer in the room. We were told that not all rooms have hair dryers (we stayed in a Taksu Suite). They sent one up when we requested for it so not a major issue. Just thought that this amenity should be included in all room types.

- Just a suggestion again: add more towel hooks/racks in the bathroom.

• Stayed: August 2014
TAKSU_SANUR, General Manager at Taksu Sanur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Dear 1 Callisto

Warmest Greetings from Taksu sanur Hotel.
Thank you very much for your time to share an amazing experience with other reviewers. I’m so happy to know that you choose our Hotel and give us an positive feedback through Trip Advisor.

It’s an honor that our guests could feel satisfied with our services and facilities. in regard of the Breakfast I will definitely to discuss with our Food and Beverage Manager Certainly, while hair dyer will be completed very soon this review will be shared to our team and I look forward to
welcoming you again in our Hotel.

best regard

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Lovely clean Hotel with friendly & helpful staff. Quite simple but well appointed rooms with pleasing decor. You can have breakfast for AUD $6.60 in restaurant by the pool - again spotless. Pool very clean. Ms Wei (Manager) is lovely and on to it !

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicaboo
TAKSU_SANUR, General Manager at Taksu Sanur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Nicaboo

Warmest greeting from Taksu Sanur Hotel a Homey hotel at Sanur

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you very much for staying with us and sharing your experience with others. I am very pleased to read that you appreciated our facilities , service , room and staff was delight .
The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Taksu sanur Hotel.
Best Reagards

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I stayed at Taksu for 12 nights with my wife and 2 kids in a junior suite last month, and it was awesome. It is conveniently located in lovely Sanur, the room was spacious and spotlessly clean, the pool area was beautiful, the facilities were excellent, and the staff were out of this world. Friendly and hugely obliging, nothing was too much trouble and we were just blown away by the happy vibe that existed at the hotel. Don't know what else to say, except that we will be return visitors for sure, and would reccomend Taksu to anyone staying in Sanur. Huge thumbs up!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank barneymcgrew35

Dear Barneymcgrew 35

Greetings from Taksu Sanur Hotel the Homey hotel at Sanur.

Thank you for your valuable feedback and taking the time to post a wonderful comment of your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

We are very pleased to know that you had a most memorable Taksu Sanur Hotel experience recently and that you enjoyed theHotel with its facilities and services provided

Certainly, we look forward to welcome you back soon for another wonderful stay as the previous one.
best Reagards

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I love Sanur in Bali.

This was to be my 29th trip to the island paradise.

On previous trips, I had spent many an early walk which took me down Jalan Sudamala past the very new 'Taksu Hotel'. In fact, I had spent a good deal of my Sanur trips frequenting one of my favourite restaurants, 'The Fortune Cookie' - right next door to Taksu.

So, I made a booking - and right from this time, the staff couldn’t have been more helpful. I had some personal hiccups with my travel plans, because I wanted to spend some time on Lombok, and Taksu's executive, Widi was an absolute delight to help me with my change of plans.

After a few delightful days and nights on Lombok, my (nearly) three weeks at Sanur's Taksu became a reality

My stay was to be perfect ... a home-away-from-home!

My holiday had been fully realised. My room on the fourth floor was spacious, well-serviced and my balcony looked right over the infinity pool.

The daily greeting from all staff was warm and inviting.

I have a passion for Bali, and in particular the serenity and relaxation that is Sanur.

Thanks to my all new-found friends at this tranquil and pleasant new establishment - definitely my point-of-call for my 30th excursion to the 'Island of the Gods'.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PerthSharpshooter

Dear Perthsharpshooter

Thank you for staying with us at Taksu Sanur Hotel and we kindly appreciate your fabulous feedback on Trip Advisor. The team and I are extremely proud to see our efforts well rewarded and your time as well as your energy into posting such review should also be very valuable for our readers all over the world.

I would like to thank you for your encouraging comments on our Hotel. Thank you also for highlighting that the hotel is great for holiday. The team will be indeed grateful to read your comments as well.

Once again, thank you for sharing your point of view with our readers and we look forward to welcoming you back again to Taksu sanur Hotel.

Best regards

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Five night stay. The staff, especially the manager named Ms. Mei, were fantastic. This place is immaculately clean in all areas. My mother would love it! The pool is perfect for swimming laps early in the day and is very long. The location is nice if you do not demand a beachside hotel. It is near many nice places to eat for tourists as well as a top-notch local "Warung" out the hotel entrance away from the sea to the crossroad on the left opposite side of the road with the word "Jawa" in it (next to one that says "Muslim"). You can buy fresh fruit, water and beer at local prices across from the hotel entrance at the little shop. Enjoy them on your hotel balcony (jr. suite and above). The breakfast is hygenic but not nearly as interesting as Warung food. It is best to get a room that faces the inside of the hotel (pool) rather than the street. Keep in mind that they use "dynamic pricing" so the price will vary by availability. You can follow the price on the major sites.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
TAKSU_SANUR, General Manager at Taksu Sanur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Mr. Chris A

Warmest greeting from Taksu sanur Hotel, a Homey Hotel at Sanur

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you very much for staying with us and writing about your experience and sharing it with others through TripAdvisor. I am very glad to read that you were able to enjoy the services , the peaceful surroundings our hotel as well as the ambience at our Hotel. I am also very happy to read that the staff was very personable, accommodating and you enjoyed the location of the hotel with shops and restaurants nearby I will definitely share to Mei your great comment to her . Your feedback towards the staff is most appreciated and has already been addressed with the department concerned.

We all thank you very much for your kind attention and look forward to welcoming you back to Taksu Sanur Hotel soon.

Sincerely yours