We've stayed twice now, both times in a 3 bed unit. Great value and the kids (3 & 5) loved the waterslide. Staff were helpful and the kids club (Camp Splash) has lots on offer and there were no worries about the kids disturbing non-kid travellers.
It's a bit out of the way in the sense that you can't walk out and get dinner somewhere, but when it costs only $1AUD for a cab to the nearby diners and there is a free shuttle bus to Hardy's and the Bonsai cafe, it's still great. To get the same hotel facilities and be walking distance to eateries, we would be paying way more. It is located on main road, but the road noise was minimal during our first stay when we faced the road, and our second stay saw us in the back corner and we didn't hear a thing.
Rooms are tidy and clean but a little dated. Again, though, you get what you pay for. We didn't have any major issues. Free Wifi too.
I felt the spa was a bit average compared to what you can get elsewhere. Glo Spa is right around the corner and very Western in set up but very Bali in price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable family accommodation in one of the most popular family resort in Bali and has been voted as Top 25 Hotels for Families in Indonesia by Tripadvisor 3 years in a row, 2014, 2015 and 2016 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanur Paradise Plaza Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanur Paradise Plaza Hotel Sanur
- Sanur Paradise Plaza Suites Bali