This was our 4th stay at the hotel.
The Room was fresh and clean. We had a lovely view over the pool, and it was very relaxing sitting on the balcony in the evening. Even though the hotel was full, we never felt crowded around the pool or at breakfast.
Breakfast at the Terrace Restaurant was very nice, and there was lots to choose from. We also had dinner there one night and the food was excellent, comparable to any of the good restaurants in Sanur for both quality and price.
The kids club and kids pool were excellent, the kids loved them, and booking a parent escape meant that the kids were looked after all day while we went out shopping.
The Pool bar at the main pool was fantastic. With a DJ during Happy Hour, we could chill out with a nice cocktail and great sounds. It created a great party atmosphere.
The best part of the hotel is the Staff. They are all wonderful. We have made many friends among the staff in our stays at the hotel, and seeing them when we visit is almost like coming home.
In our opinion, there is no better hotel at Sanur, and we won't stay anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable family accommodation in one of the most popular family resort in Bali and has been voted as Top 25 Hotels for Families in Indonesia by Tripadvisor 3 years in a row, 2014, 2015 and 2016 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Sanur Paradise Plaza Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanur Paradise Plaza Hotel Sanur
- Sanur Paradise Plaza Suites Bali