My husband and our 3 teenage daughters 19,16,13 stayed here for 6 nights. We chose to stay in the 3 bedroom loft, large lounge and dining area very open all the bedrooms were a good size.Lounge balcony was Over looking the main pool area beautiful . Our 19yr old chose to take the loft queen bed and bathroom upstairs (my knees wouldn't cope with the stairs) down stairs we had the main queen/sml king with en suite and the other room had twin beds . Beds were comfortable. Separate Air conditioning in all rooms. Decent size kitchen, microwave and fridge limited utensils thou. Absolutely loved the water cooler in the apartment does both hot and cold, gets replaced when low,1st time I've seen this in any properties in Asia, so much easier than opening water bottles constantly . Internet mmm needs to be improved, drops in and out it was included in our package but only 2 devices at 1 time.They did get IT to look at our service which we were very grateful for. Breakfast was good but you do find it a bit boring after a few days of the same thing ,could do with a bit more variety, coffee /tea not great. They have a free shuttle service available to take you to and from Hardys (Supermarket/variety store- well priced cheap for toothpaste, shampoos etc) Beach club (walk down onto Sanur beach and markets) also stops at Sanur Paradise Hotel (sister resort) they do have a shuttle twice a day into Kuta for a fee of $15000 rup pp ($1.50aus) not return, we arranged with the driver for a pickup later in the day which cost $90000 rup ($9 aus) for a 7 seater car to fit 5 of us. Most taxi's in bali only fit 4 people. Room service was very reasonably priced, loved how they set everything out on the dinning table. They have Happy Hour between 4-6 pm by the pool, younger girls enjoyed choosing a different moctale to have.Found plenty of seating around the main pool area, the kids pool with slide seemed to be a big hit with all the kids. They do have movie night with buffet dinner on Tuesday's (kid's movies) Tour desk down stairs was very informative, we chose to book a tour online due to price difference and the staff offered to call and confirm booking for us, great service. I used the spa on our last day, under $40 aus 2hr treatment including body scrub, massage and conditioning treatment, a couple of small issues the music from the pool area was all you could hear not the relaxing spa music and privacy when washing off in the bath the staff were in the room cleaning, it's a large open room no screens. We chose to book our stay directly with resort and glad we did as a variety of different packages were available online, ours included brekki, airport transfers, Internet and 2 laundry bag's per day. I recommend this hotel for any age, there was such a variety there during our stay from young couples to retirees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable family accommodation in one of the most popular family resort in Bali and has been voted as Top 25 Hotels for Families in Indonesia by Tripadvisor 3 years in a row, 2014, 2015 and 2016 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sanur Paradise Plaza Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanur Paradise Plaza Hotel Sanur
- Sanur Paradise Plaza Suites Bali