We arrived in very late at night and found that our room was missing a few things. We had to ring down to reception a number of times however they were very prompt and sorted it out quickly. We stayed in a large 3 bdrm apartment which was so spacious and we had a good view out to the pool and restaurant from the third floor. The kids loved the pool, the Camp Splash waterslide and games area. Breakfast was included and there was plenty to choose from. Dinner is of average price in a resort ($6-10 for a main) while drinks are of a similar cost to AUS. Cocktails and Bintang beer are 2 for 1 at Happy Hour each day from 4-6pm. The walk out the back gate to Hardys is not far at all and there are plenty of restaurants in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable family accommodation in one of the most popular family resort in Bali and has been voted as Top 25 Hotels for Families in Indonesia by Tripadvisor 3 years in a row, 2014, 2015 and 2016 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Prime Plaza Suites Sanur - Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanur Paradise Plaza Hotel Sanur
- Prime Plaza Suites Sanur - Bali