Stayed at the Plaza Suites with family and found the hotel very good. We stayed in one of the three bedroom flats and it was huge - way beyond expectations. However, there was a large empty space on the second floor and I feel that they really could have done more than this.
Air conditioning was exceptionally good (a must in Bali!). The beds were very comfortable and the bathrooms modern and clean. The staff were very polite and helpful. The pool area is very nice to sit by and has a real "community" feel.
My only complaint is that the in-room internet is absolutely abysmal. The speeds were so slow it was virtually unusable, and it was limited to only two devices per room - each device on top of that was an extra 50,000rp. The speed was limited to 1mbps/1mbps but it felt much slower than this. There was an option to pay for a "premium" connection of 3mbps for 100,000rp a day but in my opinion this is a ripoff. It's 2014, the 3mbps speed should be complimentary and the limit of two devices per room when we were in a room that slept six people was stupid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable family accommodation in one of the most popular family resort in Bali and has been voted as Top 25 Hotels for Families in Indonesia by Tripadvisor 3 years in a row, 2014, 2015 and 2016 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Prime Plaza Suites Sanur - Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanur Paradise Plaza Hotel Sanur
- Prime Plaza Suites Sanur - Bali