The hotel was situated in central Sanur and on the beach. We had been there a few years ago so went with the trepidation it would not live up to our memories. It did.
Since our last visit the hotel was having a upgrade. The rooms/ detatched chalets were new and clean. The showers, air conditioning and facilities were first class. All the rooms seem to have a balcony and offer some privacy (dependent on position).
The breakfast is fresh fruit or juice, followed by eggs to order and toast etc. (part of the room charge).
The staff were so friendly and helpful, and it was obvious many couples returned year after year, a recommendation in itself! All at budget prices!
The hotel was close to the beach (only worth swimming at high tide) had a nice pool and adequate sunbeds.
You walk out the front of the hotel into central Sanur, with many eating and drinking establishments. I recommend the RIB restaurant, turn left for about 200m. Nice Indonesian food and a good price.
Don't tell too many people as we want to go back again next year. (Keep it a secret between us).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and relax in the tropical splendor of the Besakih Beach hotel. Set amongst beautifully manicured gardens 80 attractive Balinese Bungalows offer the ideal setting for you to enjoy the delights of the Bali Coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Besakih Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Besakih Beach Hotel Sanur
- Besakih Beach Sanur
- Besakih Beach Hotel Bali/Sanur