Besakih Beach Resort was the last hotel of our 3 week visit to Bali. After staying at the beautiful Ubud Village Hotel for 1 week then on to the Kuta Lagoon Resort (which we did not enjoy very much) we were hoping that Besakih (for our final week) would at least be on par with Ubud Village Hotel. We were not disappointed! Besakih was beautiful. The rooms were large and clean, fitting 3 of us in comfort all on single beds. The staff were lovely and ready to help with any request. The restaurant serves a variety of food and each meal we tried was delicious (and it is set right on the beach so a lovely place to eat). The location of this hotel is spot on. Just about the best stretch of Sanur beach. I have stayed at other hotels along Sanur beach but this location is by far the best. Beautifully kept grounds complete this hotel. Be sure to wake early and treat yourself to a 'Sanur Sunrise' This is a truly spectacular sight and it is so convenient to walk out of your hotel room straight down onto the beach to enjoy this magical part of the day. There is also about a 5km 'boardwalk' along Sanur beach with plenty of other hotels and eateries along the way. There are hagglers here but it is all good fun and nothing like the pinching and poking experienced at Kuta. Heading out onto the street you can find plenty of other restaurants to eat at and the large Hardys Supermarket to stock up, a short walk to the left as you leave the hotel. Sanur is a 'quiet' part of Bali and a wonderful place to re-charge your batteries and Besakih Beach Hotel is a wonderful base to do that from. The photos I have included were taken on an Olympus palm size camera and no photo shopping has been done. The sunrises really do look like that!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and relax in the tropical splendor of the Besakih Beach hotel. Set amongst beautifully manicured gardens 80 attractive Balinese Bungalows offer the ideal setting for you to enjoy the delights of the Bali Coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Besakih Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Besakih Beach Hotel Sanur
- Besakih Beach Sanur
- Besakih Beach Hotel Bali/Sanur