Having first visited this hotel 12 months ago and then again a few days ago we noticed signifigant changes. It is indeed great value for a 3 star establishment. You cannot beat the position of the hotel. Right on the beach, lovely grounds and an adequate restaurant for snacks and light meals. The breakfast setup has changed to a buffet style where as before everything was brought to you. No shampoos or conditoners etc.. in the rooms and the staff seemed a little tense and less happy then before.We were greatly put off by what we called the 'Grey gatekeepers'. Every morning they get down to the pools and put there towels out and hog the lounges. No biggy until you try to get a seat that has been vacant for hours and get abused by the elderly contingent. This is of course not the hotels fault but there have been some sublte changes that all 6 of us noticed. Having said that ,it is a great place to start your Bali holiday and Sanur is quiet enough to relax,with enough action to keep you amused. The Wicked Parrot has a great live band where you can indulge in the 'Tower of Bintang'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and relax in the tropical splendor of the Besakih Beach hotel. Set amongst beautifully manicured gardens 80 attractive Balinese Bungalows offer the ideal setting for you to enjoy the delights of the Bali Coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Besakih Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Besakih Beach Hotel Sanur
- Besakih Beach Sanur
- Besakih Beach Hotel Bali/Sanur