we have stayed at this hotel for many up to three times a year but finally the time has come to search for new accomodation, in the past you would pay 60/80 per night now the want $100 plus for a room that has bathroom that is totally in need of repair , to add to this the main swimming pools filter was broken and the pool water looked a sewer and they did not know when it would be fixed.
agree hotel is in a great position but is now not worth the money, i suggest to charge over $100 per night i even saw Qantas hotels at $160 per night you will get value elswhere
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and relax in the tropical splendor of the Besakih Beach hotel. Set amongst beautifully manicured gardens 80 attractive Balinese Bungalows offer the ideal setting for you to enjoy the delights of the Bali Coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Besakih Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Besakih Beach Hotel Sanur
- Besakih Beach Sanur
- Besakih Beach Hotel Bali/Sanur