Only thing Besakih really has going for it is the location being beachfront. We stayed in room 289 which was at the back near the road, extremely noisy room of an evening, noise coming from traffic & music from bars......avoid rooms near road!
Tried their restaurant for breakfast once & lunch once, both times very disappointing, food is disgusting. Much better options for dining close by.
Housekeeping staff were friendly however staff in restaurant had an 'I don't care' attitude.
The pool was in poor condition, water was not clean & in desperate need of acid, did not swim in it as it wasn't safe to do so.
For over $100 per night it was a disgrace! Better value can be had elsewhere in Sanur.
We live in Bali & visit Sanur a lot but won't be going back to Besakih unless they clean up their act.
Not pleased at all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and relax in the tropical splendor of the Besakih Beach hotel. Set amongst beautifully manicured gardens 80 attractive Balinese Bungalows offer the ideal setting for you to enjoy the delights of the Bali Coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Besakih Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Besakih Beach Hotel Sanur
- Besakih Beach Sanur
- Besakih Beach Hotel Bali/Sanur