Having spent 3 nights at the Mercure last week, I was keen to return but it was full. During my Mercure stay, I'd gone for a walk along the beach path and thought the Besakih looked quite nice from the beach and it certainly looked OK on the website..so this morning I decided to make a booking prior to my return to Sanur and I'm so glad I only booked one night! No complaints to make about the staff, but the room is awful for the price! If you like your paint peeling from the walls and ceilings and the faint smell of sewage whenever you flush the toilet, then you won't mind parting with your $100..If you like watching TV, then the old 14" has poor reception (thankfully, I don't care too much for TV)...I'm yet to sleep in the bed, but it doesn't feel too comfy..Aircon and fridge work great...Overall, the place is tired and rundown and if I'd only paid $30 I'd not be complaining....but it's an absolute joke at $100!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and relax in the tropical splendor of the Besakih Beach hotel. Set amongst beautifully manicured gardens 80 attractive Balinese Bungalows offer the ideal setting for you to enjoy the delights of the Bali Coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Besakih Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Besakih Beach Hotel Sanur
- Besakih Beach Sanur
- Besakih Beach Hotel Bali/Sanur