We have stayed here three times now and no more. While the location is great I found most of the breakfast staff rude and totally uninterested in tourists. Our bungalow was clean but basic. Unfortunately the curtains were very light and even after we hung towels over the rails for extra darkness it didn't really help. The gardens are nice but the legendary friendliness of the Balinese was missing from most of the breakfast staff. Breakfast was simple but adequate. The pools were both cold and people like to hang their towels on the few beds available and then disappear for hours. The lovely boardwalk stroll we used to love is now an obstacle course of manic cycle riders barreling along with scant regard for pedestrians. No I wouldn't stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and relax in the tropical splendor of the Besakih Beach hotel. Set amongst beautifully manicured gardens 80 attractive Balinese Bungalows offer the ideal setting for you to enjoy the delights of the Bali Coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Besakih Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Besakih Beach Hotel Sanur
- Besakih Beach Sanur
- Besakih Beach Hotel Bali/Sanur