My wife and I stayed in a 'bungalow', which is a free-standing building, with bedroom, en-suite, a foyer with tee/coffee facilities, and a veranda. This was a mix of old-fashioned and modern - old fashioned charm, with a modern efficient air conditioner. Hotel guests were mainly older Australians (with a smattering of younger ones), so we felt quite at home. The garden is beautiful, so it was a pleasure walking around the grounds. Best of all was the local area, which was relatively free of hawkers, so it was actually possible to walk around the streets and the beach without being driven mad. The restaurant was excellent - about average prices, for maybe above average food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and relax in the tropical splendor of the Besakih Beach hotel. Set amongst beautifully manicured gardens 80 attractive Balinese Bungalows offer the ideal setting for you to enjoy the delights of the Bali Coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Besakih Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Besakih Beach Hotel Sanur
- Besakih Beach Sanur
- Besakih Beach Hotel Bali/Sanur