“Fabulous stay in Sanur Beach Villas - Pool Villa Club”

Prama Sanur Beach Bali
Ranked #21 of 76 Hotels in Sanur
Hong Kong, China
“Fabulous stay in Sanur Beach Villas - Pool Villa Club”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Pool Villa Club gave my family an unforgettable and wonderful experience during our stay. The service which rendered by the hotel staff was excellent especially the butler service in villa. Fantastic seaview with own private swimming pool. The kitchen is well equipped, the bathroom is also well equipped with sizable jacuzzia and cloak room. Decent sized pool at a big pool garden yard and can direct access to the beach.They made my pleasant stay in Bali.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Stefan M, General Manager at Prama Sanur Beach Bali, responded to this review, 9 September 2013
Dear Ms. Brenda
Thank you for the recent comments you made while having stayed at our property.
We are delighted to see that you have enjoyed our facilities and services provided.
stefan.mueller@aerowisatahotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (547)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Rotherham, England
Reviewed 2 September 2013

The resort is spotless and the breakfast amazing! Great pools and a lovely clean beach with plenty of sunbeds. It was my birthday during my stay and I was delivered a beautiful cake and flowers to my room! A lovely thought and of all the hotels I have stayed at over the years this was the only hotel to arrange such a surprise. I loved the hotel and Bali is an amazing place to visit. Would definitely return.

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank Custard22
Stefan M, General Manager at Prama Sanur Beach Bali, responded to this review, 3 September 2013
Our staff and I are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Should there be anything else I can assist you with in the meantime, do not hesitate to contact me personally. stefan.mueller@aerowisatahotels.com
Melbourne
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

This is a very impressive hotel. It has sea views, huge swimming pools, numerous bars and restaurants, a new gym, a great shuttle service, street restaurants, bars, massage etc. right out the front. Unfortunately the rooms are tired. Bed head and furniture old and worn. TV reception is horrible. No DVD, IPod dock or clock. Small bathroom with no ventilation. A stale musty smell in the room. I was informed that the hotel is 30 years old and it looks it. Time for Garuda airlines to spend some money on upgrading the place. The superb grounds and facilities deserve better.

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank JoCoMelbourne
Warm greetings from Aerowisata Sanur Beach Bali Resort and Spa Retreat.
Thank you for the time taken to comment on your previous stay at our hotel.
We are pleased to see that you have enjoyed our facilities and services provided. We have also taken note of those areas where we still can improve and will take the necessary steps accordingly.
We are looking forward to see you again. Please feel free to contact me at anytime, if I can be of any assistance. stefan.mueller@aerowisatahotels.com
Almere, The Netherlands
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

We had a 'suite' room and it was dated, old fashioned, badly maintained and the bathroom was just terrible (see pictures). When the ac is turned off the whole room filled with damp (the walls, mirrors, floor, everything became humid)
The service level (front office) was really below average. They really don't know their SOP's. Bills were missing, no proper hello/goodbye/thank you, just awefull.
The restaurant staff was good, nice, friendly, cheerfull.
The pool&beach facilities are good.
The prices are way too high, especially for this old and unfriendly hotel.

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank Soek_83
Dear Marcia C,
thank you for your recent stay at Sanur Beach Hotel and your comments being made at Tripadvisor.
Some of our guests who have been coming to our resort for years will call those suite rooms “vintage”! We have noticed that those suites in particular needing an upgrade and we are currently addressing the issues. I am surprised to read that you were not happy at all with the staff performance / friendliness and behavior of our lobby and front office staff in particular. We will once review our SOP’s to assure there are up to date and known by all employees to assure we can give all future guests to our property an much more elevated service. With all the above in mind and the changes we are as well doing in other areas of the resort property we believe that we can be received as being a value for money resort.
Hopefully we can welcome you in the future to our resort.
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We booked this resort to rest up after our nighteen hour journey from Vancouver. Sanur Beach completely met our expectations and more. It's right on the beach which though not beautiful and sandy white as other areas, had plenty of loungers and a walkway for a few kilometers up and down the beach that you could explore. There are two large pools, a beach bar and lunch area and a large breakfast restaurant all open to the lovely sea breezes. The included breakfast was delicious with everything from congee and nasi goreng to more western fare. Waffles, pancakes and omelettes were made fresh. The rooms were large and clean, although moving a bedside table to look for an outlet, we found an area not often touched by a broom. The staff was gracious and helpful and responded promptly to our requests. The resort has two restaurants on site, one Indonesian and one Italian. We didn't try them as there are several cheap and good cafe/bars about a block away. Free shuttle was available to Hardy's if you got tired of bartering and a bemo to Sanur Market cost us US$1.70. Sanur is also a good home base for touring around the many sights of this beautiful little island.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank 999Getaway2
Warm greetings from Aerowisata Sanur Beach Bali Resort and Spa Retreat.
Thank you for the time taken to comment on your previous stay at our hotel.
Peterborough, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

We booked a superior room for a 4 night stay while traveling around Bali .The hotel has good facilities, lovely pools, great location on the beach front and good food, but were very disappointed with our room. It had a damp smell, had very dated furniture, and the cleaning of the room was adequate but our sheets weren't changed at all during our stay. The bathroom facilities were adequate, small, cramped and dated. The hotel has a good situation on the beach front and it is close to many restaurants and bars.

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank SandraD907
Haslemere, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I went back to the Sanur Beach Hotel again this year and it was as good as ever. You can't beat the location, the fantastic breakfasts, the great swimming pools ( new sunloungers this year!) and most of all, the lovely staff. The Spa has also been refurbished and continues to have great staff headed up by the wonderful Alit. I took my girlfriend this year and she loved the place. As always, we were well looked after by Sri and her colleagues at Guest Relations. I did pick up a foot infection this year from outside the hotel but the hotel's Medical Centre staff were on hand to help me, which they did expertly. When I next go to Bali, I will stay here again. It's perfect and the most welcoming place you will find anywhere. Mr Richard Thorpe, UK.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Richard T
Stefan M, General Manager at Prama Sanur Beach Bali, responded to this review, 29 August 2013
Mr. Richard T