2,989 results
All reviews bamboo bar tirta restaurant aroma spa kids pool garden view club room large hotel swim up bar plenty of sunbeds buffet breakfast second home free shuttle low tide great holiday superior room egg station kids club
Reviewed 20 January 2014

What can I say, we stayed at Sanur beach hotel recently for our wedding and we could not be happier. There was a large group of us, with many rooms as you can imagine, and despite some minor hiccups with rooms, and issues with our banquet on the night of the wedding which all were resolved I am grateful for the lifetime of memories we walked away with.
Sanur is so relaxed, breakfast was plentiful and simply amazing.
The air-conditioning in the rooms is not the best, and was a common response from all guests travelling with us, but by evening things had cooled to a comfortable level. Room views were gorgeous.
Food, particularly wedding banquet was yum, it is a shame the rain came however as we lost some of the food in relocation, but not the hotels fault, cant help Mother Nature unfortunately, thankfully ceremony, speeches and first dance all in just in time. In fact the light shower was very pretty, and kinda fitting.
Pools beautiful, water temp just perfect. The tiles are a bit hot and when wet quite slippery, just something to watch with the younger kiddies, as we had several children under 5. Swim up bar was definitely a favourite.
Swinging bar, a novelty as well.
All in all we would return for anniversaries, holidays and simply to chill. Prices very reasonable, shuttles available to most major shopping centres.
A special thanks to all the SBH team for all your kind service for our wedding, especially Kadek, Yulan. The time spent at your hotel has been a dream :)

Room tip: Deluxe room plenty big. However if couple I visited friends in superior room, and the front facing we're also great, and located in side to air-conditioned corridors.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank michellek1979
Stefan M, General Manager at Prama Sanur Beach Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear Ms. Michelle

Thank you for the recent comments you made while having stayed at our property.
We are delighted to see that you have enjoyed our facilities and services provided.
Our staff and I are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Should there be anything else I can assist you with in the meantime, do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

we have stayed at this hotel 5 times and this time was no exception. we love this hotel and would recommend it to everyone. we noticed a few changes but these were all positive ones. the breakfast was terrific and was always fresh and a good selection

Room tip: ocean view rooms are great
5  Thank Steve F
Stefan M, General Manager at Prama Sanur Beach Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Dear Mr. Steve

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Wonderful staff, very friendly and helpful. Amazing gardens and pool area which is right on the beach. Very quiet and relaxing. Great breakfast which was included in the price to stay. Free shuttle bus to and from Hardy's Supermarket where you can buy everything including food, clothing, shoes, bags, perfume, toiletries, alcohol at very good prices. Restaurants were lovely and such good value. Our bathroom needed refurbishing, but the room was very nice. Airconditioning at a perfect temperature. No fuss check in and out and they organised a taxi to the airport for us at a very good rate. I would recommend this hotel and I would stay there again.

Room tip: Ground floor room overlooking garden was very nice.
2  Thank Janice B
Stefan M, General Manager at Prama Sanur Beach Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear Ms. Janice
Warm greetings from Aerowisata Sanur Beach Bali Resort and Spa Retreat.
Thank you for the time taken to comment on your previous stay at our hotel.
We are pleased to see that you have enjoyed our facilities and services provided. We have also taken note of those areas where we still can improve and will take the necessary steps accordingly.
We are looking forward to see you again. Please feel free to contact me at anytime, if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

This was the second time we stayed at the Sanur Beach Hotel. The location in Sanur is excellent with regular free shuttle bus services to the hardis. The staff was friendly and helpful.
If you're looking for a quiet and relaxing place then this is the perfect hotel for you.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Tom S
Stefan M, General Manager at Prama Sanur Beach Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear Mr. Tom

Reviewed 8 January 2014

was at this hotel over new year room was great top floor over looking the pool an ocean breakfast was great , choice of eggs bacon sausage hash browns and beans all very good cearal, banana pancakes, pool lounges and umberals were plenty staff were first class nothing was too much trouble only one little thing new year dinner was abit pricey but it was a good night this is the second year we have been to this hotel to all the staff thank you [ ill be back ]

Room tip: a room on the 4th floor in the 800