Prama Sanur Beach Bali
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
2,745 results
All reviewsbamboo bartirta restaurantkids poolgarden viewjunior suiteclub roombig hotelswim up barplenty of sunbedsbreakfast buffet isfree shuttlesecond homelow tideegg stationkids clubgreat holidayhotel grounds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 March 2014

the rooms need updating as mentioned in the all the other reviews, but the property grounds were well taken care off. the pool and the beach was good as well. the breakfast had lots of variety and was good. the manager and guest relation staff were awesome ; we had issues with our flights and had to leave early and everything was taken care off by them.

Room Tip: get rooms of floor 3 and above..we had a suite 493...it was aweome facing the pool and beach
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank travellor786
Stefan M, General Manager at Prama Sanur Beach Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Sir./ Madame
Thank you for the time taken to comment on your previous stay at our hotel.
We are pleased to see that you have enjoyed our facilities and services provided. We have also taken note of those areas where we still can improve and will take the necessary steps accordingly.
We are looking forward to see you again. Please feel free to contact me at anytime, if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I've been to Sanur a few times. This resort definitely made it the best stay I've had there.
It's really lovely at The Sanur Beach Hotel.
It's in a good position of the beachfront resorts where you don't get too much pedestrian traffic I front of the resort.
Nothing was too much trouble with the staff....especially when I continued to put our door swipe with my phone, causing it to clear the code. Oops!
I think the resort is for older people. Maybe it was just the time of year. The breakfast was a great variety, all freshly prepared on site.
There is a nice resturant on the beach which had good entertainment along with tasty Italian meals.
I am definitely staying here again...without a doubt

Room Tip: Try to get a garden view room
3  Thank Aubo_1

Dear Sir / Madame
Warm greetings from Aerowisata Sanur Beach Bali Resort and Spa Retreat.
Thank you for the recent comments you made while having stayed at our property.
We are delighted to see that you have enjoyed our facilities and services provided.
Our staff and I are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Should there be anything else I can assist you with in the meantime, do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

My wife an I stayed 9 nights here in march 2014 and every thing you need is right at your finger tips great swimming pools (2),clean beach and restaurants in the resort and a short walk out of the resort to many more restaurants and money changer .The resort has a shuttle service every 20 minutes to hardys supermarket up the main street .The rooms are a bit tired but they have good facilities ,clean and the staff are excellent in all of the resort areas.This was our second time at the resort and will be back again

2  Thank Robert M

Dear Mr. Robert

Reviewed 13 March 2014

We have just returned from 10 days at the Sanur Beach Hotel, and were thoroughly pleased with our decision to stay here. The hotel is large, but there is a friendly hands-on feel about the hotel. The decor in our room was a little dated, but despite this, the room was large and well maintained. The bathroom showed some signs of wear and we had maintenance attend our toilet on two occasions, but the problem was quickly resolved with a minimum of fuss. The grounds are beautiful and our room overlooked the tennis courts. The swimming pools need some scrubbing, but considering the size of the pools and the numbers using them, I can well understand this could be a problem. The gym is a fantastic bonus in this hotel. It's clean, well equipped and there is a sauna in both the female and male change rooms. The towel kiosk also offers bicycle hire and tennis racket hire. We totally enjoyed our stay at the Sanur Beach Hotel and look forward to returning in the future.

Room Tip: The pool view rooms have bigger balconies
2  Thank chrisPerth_Australia

Dear Sir / Madame
Warm greetings from Aerowisata Sanur Beach Bali Resort and Spa Retreat.
Thank you for the recent comments you made while having stayed at our property.
Our staff and I are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I stayed here for 4 nights just as the temperatures began to soar. The air-con is brilliant! This hotel faces onto a beautiful stretch of beach with all the amenities you would expect. It is surrounded by lush tropical gardens, obviously lovingly tended. The rooms, while maybe a little "tired" looking, were very comfortable and clean, as were all the public areas. One negative point - although there were lifts to the rooms, there were stairs to negotiate in and out of the hotel and to the bar and restaurants. Not really wheelchair friendly in places.
The food was always excellent. Breakfast was very plentiful and varied, with a wide choice of both western and Indonesian options. There is a restaurant serving only Balinese/Indonesian dishes which is excellent, and the bar has a good range of snacks in the form of Tapas at very reasonable prices. I was also pleased to attend a "Balinese Night" dinner with a large buffet menu and traditional Balinese live music and dancing. Excellent!
At all times the staff were helpful and attentive, and I was made to feel very welcome. I would go to this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Christopher O
Stefan M, General Manager at Prama Sanur Beach Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear Mr. Christopher