My stay was only for a couple of days but I enjoyed it. Fast check in, nice clean room (no bathtub though), balacony overlooking the gardens and pool in the back corner of the property. It's nice and quiet and you can't hear the traffic from the main road around the corner. Staff were attentive and very friendly. I have an excellent banana pancake for breakfast on both days, and a delicious Soto Ayam (Indonesian Chicken Noodle Soup) for two dinners. There's no tv/cable but if you're not interested in veging out with the nat geo channel that shouldn't be a problem. I also took a nice swim in the pool. It's a very nice hotel, I only moved after a couple of days to find something a little cheaper, and that had a bathtub and cable tv. I would recommend this hotel to couples, singles, and retired folks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puri Kelapa Garden Cottages is a hidden away home, away from home. Quietly tucked away in the mid of green surrounding, Puri Kelapa is Serene & Peaceful. It is located at the heart of the traditional village of Sanur with approximately 45 minutes’ drive from airport, 15 minutes’ drive from the capital city of Bali & 5 minutes’ walk to Sanur famous sunrise beach & market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Expedia, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com and LateRooms so you can book your Puri Kelapa Garden Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Kelapa Garden Cottages Hotel Sanur
- Puri Kelapa Garden Hotel
- Puri Kelapa Garden Cottages Bali/Sanur