Very bad mold smell in the room which gave me a bad cough, very hard to sleep. Mattress seemed old and it was uncomfortable. Large ants crawling around on the floor as I was shown to the room, and the staff didn't even make a move to do anything about it. I stayed in two different rooms with similar experiences in both. The first night in an upstairs room, the door was very thin and low quality, not even real wood. The second night was on the ground floor. In that room, locking the door from the inside was a simple sliding bolt (they said "Balinese style") which was not very secure. I would never stay here again. Sure, the gardens and pool are pretty, but not worth sacrificing one's health and safety.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puri Kelapa Garden Cottages is a hidden away home, away from home. Quietly tucked away in the mid of green surrounding, Puri Kelapa is Serene & Peaceful. It is located at the heart of the traditional village of Sanur with approximately 45 minutes’ drive from airport, 15 minutes’ drive from the capital city of Bali & 5 minutes’ walk to Sanur famous sunrise beach & market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Puri Kelapa Garden Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Kelapa Garden Cottages Hotel Sanur
- Puri Kelapa Garden Hotel
- Puri Kelapa Garden Cottages Bali/Sanur