Stayed here twice before getting the ferry to lembongan. I have alwAys found the staff helpful the rooms are fine for one night. It not overly cheap for what you get though. That said would probably go back as I know I will get a good night's sleep and it close to the ferry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Diwangkara Holiday Villa Bali is a boutique class resort and spa located on the beach front of Pantai Sanur in the south-eastern coast of Bali island. Surrounded by lush greeneries, this beautiful boutique resort and spa offers a tropical paradise with a unique blend of modernity and cultural heritage, making it a perfect destination for all ages and occasions. Staying in the heart of nature offers much comfort - what more at Diwangkara Holiday Villa's Balinese inspired guest rooms and suites, individual villas and bungalows. Equipped with modern conveniences, here is where you experience total bliss and bring home memories that will linger for a lifetime. The Lagenda Malaysian & Fusion Restaurant is the beach front open-air restaurant certified Halal by the Majelis Ulama Indonesia. Serving authentic Balinese, Malaysian, international and oriental cuisine. With a stunning view of the blue sea of Sanur and Mount Agung, each taste bite is all the more tantalizing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Diwangkara Beach Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diwangkara Holiday Villa Bali Hotel Sanur
- Diwangkara Holiday Hotel Bali
- Diwangkara Beach Hotel & Resort Bali/Sanur