The resort is situated just opposite the walkway along the beach area. From our room it was only 20 m to the swimming pool and 50 m to the beach! Absolutely wonderful! It has a nice holiday feeling when sitting in the restaurant having breakfast to look out on to the sea. Buffet breakfast was very good and tasty with a huge variety of food. All the rooms are like individual kind of bungalows in the garden. The small veranda in front of the bungalow gives a nice homely feeling to the accommodation. The AC is like a lifesaver in this part of the world with such high temperatures and humidity! Double rooms are spacious and comfortable with more than enough cupboards to pack away your clothes and belongings. The only downside of the double room was the worn out mattresses on the twin beds. If hotel management can replace these with new ones, the accommodation will be excellent. They served us some nice cold fruits as a welcome gesture and we had a delicious mixed fruit juice at the restaurant as a welcome drink. Unfortunately the lady at the spa was very unfriendly and she was suppose to give me a 15 minutes free massage (I chose a foot massage) - after only 7 minutes she told me she is finished. I felt that this behaviour of hers was due to the fact that I told her that I do not want to book another massage treatment for which I would have had to pay. There are also a few mini markets just up the road (200 m) from the resort which is very convenient. The prices of the goods such as water and cold drinks were cheap. The departure point for the speed boats to Lembongan Island is only about 250 m from the resort, although the company has a free pick-up service available. We just loved our stay at Diwangkara and will recommend it to fellow travellers who want to stay in Sanur.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Diwangkara Holiday Villa Bali is a boutique class resort and spa located on the beach front of Pantai Sanur in the south-eastern coast of Bali island. Surrounded by lush greeneries, this beautiful boutique resort and spa offers a tropical paradise with a unique blend of modernity and cultural heritage, making it a perfect destination for all ages and occasions. Staying in the heart of nature offers much comfort - what more at Diwangkara Holiday Villa's Balinese inspired guest rooms and suites, individual villas and bungalows. Equipped with modern conveniences, here is where you experience total bliss and bring home memories that will linger for a lifetime. The Lagenda Malaysian & Fusion Restaurant is the beach front open-air restaurant certified Halal by the Majelis Ulama Indonesia. Serving authentic Balinese, Malaysian, international and oriental cuisine. With a stunning view of the blue sea of Sanur and Mount Agung, each taste bite is all the more tantalizing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Zenrooms, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Diwangkara Beach Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diwangkara Holiday Villa Bali Hotel Sanur
- Diwangkara Holiday Hotel Bali
- Diwangkara Beach Hotel & Resort Bali/Sanur