Scheduling a Christmas trip in Bali is difficult at the last minute. But based on one TripAdvisor Review and pleasant communication with the booking staff we chose this resort over other villa type accomodations. Upon arrival we were greeted with Hawaiian style hospitality and were amazed at the space our Balinese Bale afforded us, two adults and two children.
The rooms were exceptionally clean, finished well, the layout superb and the staff always warm and friendly. I had planned lots of activities for my family, having not been to Bali in 7 years but all agreed just relaxing in our villa 'compound' was more than pleasant enough. The onsite restaurant served excellent food at very reasonable prices, however, the wait was rather long and we often thought to order several hours ahead but never actually did.
The sense of openess, yet privacy is not clearly evident in online photos, but I've included a few candid shots here to show our villa.
The street it is situated on has several convenience stores and some limited shopping, but after a week, many of the local vendors came to know us. At night, on Fridays and Saturdays the booming rendition of Beatles music from across the way at a few pubs did make for a not so quiet evening relaxing in the bale.
A good tip we discovered: Walk across the street and down the alley to the beach. Pay 20,000 Rupiah at Puri Santrian and have all access to their private, beach, water sports, pools and a towel all day! The spa is to die for!
The staff at Puri Santrian as well as Natah Bale always willingly watched the kids for a few hours at a very modest rate.
We'd definately return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natah Bale Villa is located in the charming village of Sanur, Natah Bale Villa is designed based on the traditional Balinese architectural concept of natah where the garden or courtyard becomes the focal point of Balinese living and the different pavilions - bale - are laid out in separate structures according to its function. Each villa in the compound features its own private entrance and an open living room, a dining room as well as a fully equipped kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Natah Bale Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natah Bale Villa Hotel Sanur
- Natah Bale Villa Bali/Sanur