Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$28
TravelocityUS$28
Orbitz.comUS$28
CheapTicketsUS$28
TripadvisorUS$28
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Another great holiday at our second home...wonderful staff.....beautiful surroundings...cool swimming pools.....close to Sanur beach...accommodating office staff and was our 18th visit to Bali...balinese cuisine served a buffet for breakfast

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2016

Overall this is a decent hotel and meets expectations for the price range (under $50 USD per night for a 2 person room). It is not (and doesn't claim to be) a luxury beach front property - so if that is what you are looking for it would be best to consider one of the many larger hotels along the beach front (including chains like Fairmont, etc).

There are 2 small but nice pools on the hotel property with pretty gardens around them. Breakfast food from the hotel restaurant is good. Rooms are basic without lots of amenities - there is an A/C unit in the room; small refrigerator; towels; soap/shampoo.

About a 5 min walk to the beach but the beach right at the end of the street isn't as nice as further south down the beach walk. I'd recommend even walking just 5-10 mins down the beach walk if you're planning a day at the beach. From the beach there are plenty of options for excursions and activities but overall Sanur is not one of my favorite areas in Bali.

Hotel was helpful in arranging transport - 150K IDR to airport, or shorter rides downtown for dinner.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 August 2016

room all you I need, service very good very friendly helpful, food lovely great selection , pool beautiful ,well looked after. I was there my myself they looked after me, made me feel at my second home.

Room tip: Room facing the pool
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2016

The rooms and bathroom are old and need renovation, the garden is nice but needs some maintenance as well. The location is close to the beach (5 minutes) but the nearby beach is not exactly nice (see pic). Everything else is far away, you need a taxi to go to the center, if you are looking for a convenience store or some bars and restaurants.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Mila24M
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

I was touring with a Group, G adventures and was recommended to use the hotels taxi service for going to nusa dua. The maximum price should be 150.000 idr going to nusa dua. The hotel reception and its taxi drivers wanted to charge me 350.000 idr! Then after som arguing they went Down to 280.000 idr, after further hassle they came Down to 180.000 idr. I was furious over that both the hotel itself and its drivers was trying to ripp off their guest. Finally i got help from the g adventure guides who called a taxi themself and i got the price of 100.000 idr. Regarding the hotel and standard, this is not particulary nice for the standard. The rooms and bathrooms are very worned Down and gave an uncleaned feeling. The breakfast was not either a thrill . I wouldnt recommend this hotel to anyone, particulary no when IT come to the setup of scamming and ripping off their guests! There are LOTs of Other places to go to, chose another one!!!

Date of stay: August 2016