“Excellent food, service and staff”

La Bruschetta Italian Pizzeria
Ranked #114 of 436 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: La Bruschetta is a small cozy Italian Restaurant owned and managed by an Italian Chef with more than 30 years of culinary experience. The motto is authentic, fresh and tasty traditional Italian food at affordable prices.
edinburgh
“Excellent food, service and staff”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

We visited this restaurant and had an excellent meal, staff were very friendly and the owner took time to chat and make sure you were happy with all aspects of your visit. It was so good we returned and again had delicious food, service and wine all at very reasonable cost. Thank you

1 Thank jacqui s

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Perth, Australia
“Sauce was as smooth as velvet”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Yum! So pleased we tried this early enough in our trip (last night)so that we can visit it again. The gnocchi with Gorgonzola sauce was superb, as was my husband's salmon ravioli with pesto sauce. The house wine is such a nice treat too. Deserts were generous, and too be honest I was too full to do them any justice. Am still pondering what I will try on my return....a side note - lovey atmosphere great service, and charming owner.

1 Thank LindaKayJ
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Good as always, but...”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I went there with a group of 8 friends and the restaurant was packed with only few seats empty (as always). They have recently added more seatings outdoor which is very nice.

The guys ordered mainly pizzas and the ladies ordered mainly pastas. I ordered a menu that is not in the menu; Spaghetti Alle Vongole. My favourite of Italian cuisine. It was good but not mind blowingly good. All my friends are enjoying their food to the last bite.

The only downside of this restaurant, from my experience that night is that, the food were not served altogether. The pizzas were out first, one at a time, and then follow by the pastas. It was not my night because my order came last. By the time my order arrived, everyone else is already done.. I think along side with adding more seatings outdoor, management should also work out a solution to increase kitchen's capacity to cope with increasing numbers of orders.

But food wise, I will certainly come back again and again, just not with a group of 8.

• Visited May 2014
“Best Italian Ever”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

My only regret about La Bruschetta is not having the time to return and eat there again.
After finding them here on TA, we thought we better go see what all the fuss was about and i tell you it was above our expectations. The owner and chef was amazing and came out to greet us on arrival and helped us in selecting a bunch of dishes. We had 3 entrees and 3 mains and every dish was amazing. The owner even came out and looked after our baby while we enjoyed our meal which was a delight.
If you want amazing italian then don't miss this gem of a restaurant.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Navig8
“Great Pizza's”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Our group didn't order any Pasta dishes. We only ordered Pizza's. They were the best Italian Pizza's we have ever had in Bali. Definitely comparable with ones I have had in Italy. We all ordered one Pizza each which for us was too much as they are quite large. Next time we will share.

1 Thank Lorraine K